NBC Sports Edge Forums

Alvin Kamara 2020 Outlook

12 minutes ago, fingers said:

I don't know man. He's tiny

Him Cohen and Sproles are the same height. Harris listed weight is actually heavier than them as well. I’m not drafting him but they talked about getting him more touches. He is electric with the ball 

• Like 1
  • Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys draft and then swap half your teams before the season even starts. Clearly need another hobby to occupy your time

Covers if you had him or played against him: 1st Quarter 2nd Quarter 3rd Quarter 4th Quarter

Posted Images

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Saints went 3-0 without Alvin the Chumpmunk last year ... Hill does a ton of things that makes Payton's schemes work ... it's not all in the boxscore 

giphy.gif

Pssst...guess what? There are 16 games in a season.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, joebaker23 said:

How much FAAB should we drop on Ty Mont?

A big fat 0 , it's Latavius Murray or nothing. Unless deep league PPR 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

A big fat 0 , it's Latavius Murray or nothing. Unless deep league PPR 

Montgomery can't stay on the field to save his life. Even when he can stay on the field he isn't very good.

I don't see much intrigue in owning him. 14 team PPR league? Eh I guess...

10 minutes ago, LeeVanCleef said:

giphy.gif

Pssst...guess what? There are 16 games in a season.

OOOOOH, SICK BURN, DOOD!

... can only base it on the games Alvy Walvy missed. 

he missed 2 full, and parts of a 3rd (vs Jax)

Slats Murray hung up 48/221/3 rushing in the 2 full games ... you think Alvy could handle 48 carries in 2 weeks? 😂

Slats also hauled in 14/86/1  thru the air. 

so, in the 2 full games:

62 touches

307 yds

4 TDs 

31 touches, 153.5 yds, 2 TDs per.   hmmmm.  that's pretty ok, no? 🤔

... in the game Kamara got his boo-boo, Slats went 8/44/0, 3/35/0.

aaaaaand rhat's all we can base it on - that's the sample size. 

HTH

Just said on : #Saints RB Alvin Kamara intends to show up tomorrow and practice after missing several days following an epidural shot in his back last Thursday. The sides weren't that far apart on an extension before things went sideways.

Edited by panthersfan75
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Gohawks said:

So let me get this straight.

The Saints give Dollar Store Tim Tebow 10.5 million per year with 16 guaranteed and when Kamara asks for money they put him on the trading block?

tenor.gif?itemid=14702040

• Haha 2
40 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

OOOOOH, SICK BURN, DOOD!

... can only base it on the games Alvy Walvy missed. 

he missed 2 full, and parts of a 3rd (vs Jax)

Slats Murray hung up 48/221/3 rushing in the 2 full games ... you think Alvy could handle 48 carries in 2 weeks? 😂

Slats also hauled in 14/86/1  thru the air. 

so, in the 2 full games:

62 touches

307 yds

4 TDs 

31 touches, 153.5 yds, 2 TDs per.   hmmmm.  that's pretty ok, no? 🤔

... in the game Kamara got his boo-boo, Slats went 8/44/0, 3/35/0.

aaaaaand rhat's all we can base it on - that's the sample size. 

HTH

In 2018 when ingram was suspended the first 4 games Alvin had a 2 game stretch with 34 carries 20 catches and 370 yards and 3 TDs. Whenever Sean Payton wants to feed a guy their probably gonna do well. 

You make good points but you also seem kinda unhinged as well chill out man life is short. 

4 minutes ago, Stonej14 said:

In 2018 when ingram was suspended the first 4 games Alvin had a 2 game stretch with 34 carries 20 catches and 370 yards and 3 TDs. Whenever Sean Payton wants to feed a guy their probably gonna do well. 

You make good points but you also seem kinda unhinged as well chill out man life is short. 

34 carries is a far cry from 48 - that's 7 per game ... Alvy can't hack that. 

not attacking his skills, mind you, just his crybaby attitude. 

'nufced. 

54 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Sounds like Josina may have jumped the gun with the trade talk, but we’ll see what happens tomorrow.

The Pelissero tweet says he got an epidural shot in his back... anything to worry about there?

Back injury possibly?   All of this is very strange.    

1 hour ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Sounds like Josina may have jumped the gun with the trade talk, but we’ll see what happens tomorrow.

The Pelissero tweet says he got an epidural shot in his back... anything to worry about there?

Well Josina has to stay relevant somehow, her contract ended with ESPN this past summer. Regarding the epidural shot, it's usually taken for pain relief(band-aid) for a disc herniation which is a little concerning depending on the location L1-L5, but we obviously need more information and confirmation that it's true since he's expected back in practice tomorrow.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Im definitely missing something, if a company offered me 12 million a year to play a game i love, is sign no questions

Definitely missing the point here. NFL players know that their shelf life to make money in this league is short especially running backs unless you're Frank Gore, so of course they're gonna do whatever they can to make the most. Kamara is a top 5 running back in the league. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Definitely missing the point here. NFL players know that their shelf life to make money in this league is short especially running backs unless you're Frank Gore, so of course they're gonna do whatever they can to make the most. Kamara is a top 5 running back in the league. 

For sure, but asking cmc money is absurd when you never have been on cmcs level and they are offering 12 mil a year is perfectly ok with me, my shelf life is only 80 years(?hopefully), 12 mil would set me and then some, just for doing something i was good at as a hobby, 12 mil a year is ALOT of money

and cmc signed before the threat of no football/fans

Edited by 1972Miamidolphins
Just now, 1972Miamidolphins said:

For sure, but asking cmc money is absurd when you never have been on cmcs level and they are offering 12 mil a year is perfectly ok with me, my shelf life is only 80 years(?hopefully), 12 mil would set me and then some

Again why are you comparing yourself to a professional athlete and why are you comparing football to being just a game? There's a reason why these professional athletes make the money they do. So are you telling me when you do negotiations you would agree on the first offer given even if it's low-balling? 

• Like 1