NBC Sports Edge Forums

Alvin Kamara 2020 Outlook

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys draft and then swap half your teams before the season even starts. Clearly need another hobby to occupy your time

Covers if you had him or played against him: 1st Quarter 2nd Quarter 3rd Quarter 4th Quarter

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, owenmills said:

You guys draft and then swap half your teams before the season even starts. Clearly need another hobby to occupy your time

Your comment does nothing but troll the forums and provide no value to fantasy football in any matter. 

I think someone else needs the hobby.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Juke said:

Your comment does nothing but troll the forums and provide no value to fantasy football in any matter. 

It seems a little odd when guys make massive multi-player trades before the first game of the season. HOWEVER, I feel like you definitely won that deal. Good luck!

10 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

It seems a little odd when guys make massive multi-player trades before the first game of the season. HOWEVER, I feel like you definitely won that deal. Good luck!

It's a long term keeper league and we wanted to shake it up. Things get stale after years of following the same players

Edited by Juke
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Juke said:

You're not wrong, but technically your CSB comment added no value either so...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, whoopsie said:

So the big contract must mean that the epidural was actually no big deal? Though you can never know because LA signed Gurley to a big contract when his knee was obviously messed up.

I kind of think that was as fake as Joe Mixon's migraines but I have no proof.

1 hour ago, USWAY said:

I kind of think that was as fake as Joe Mixon's migraines but I have no proof.

Why would someone get a shot in the back over a fake injury? Faking a migraine is one thing...getting an epidural for a fake hurt back is something else entirely. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

Why would someone get a shot in the back over a fake injury? Faking a migraine is one thing...getting an epidural for a fake hurt back is something else entirely. 

It wasn't an epidural, just a shot for inflammation...

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, RingMyBell said:

It wasn't an epidural, just a shot for inflammation...

This ^ is 100% correct.

47 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

It widely reported as a epidural shot. 

This is 100% incorrect. But yes, it was irresponsibly reported that way at first, then Underhill and others debunked it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, mocha4313 said:

I thought the Saints were smarter than this...

They are going to be so screwed in a few years when Brees retires and his money turns to dead cap

What about the time between now and "in a few years"? Seems they'll be maximizing their chances of winning a Super Bowl. And if they do end up winning one it'll be worth every cent.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

What about the time between now and "in a few years"? Seems they'll be maximizing their chances of winning a Super Bowl. And if they do end up winning one it'll be worth every cent.

That could be one year (maybe even likely that it is). How long do you think Brees has left?

4 minutes ago, mocha4313 said:

That could be one year (maybe even likely that it is). How long do you think Brees has left?

How long do you think he has left? I directly quoted you because you're the one who wrote "...in a few years when Brees retires..."

22 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

How long do you think he has left? I directly quoted you because you're the one who wrote "...in a few years when Brees retires..."

Personally 1 year--2 max

And though I am biased I don't see the Saints winning a Super Bowl this year