NBC Sports Edge Forums

Alvin Kamara 2020 Outlook

Pretty sure this is the last year from Brees.  Word on the street is his media gig is already lined up.

I'm surprised Kamara got the deal he did after what was a down year for him.  Latavius Murray outperformed him.  Yes, he was hurt.  But a RB being hurt doesn't seem helpful in creating any leverage.  But hey...maybe we'll see 2018 Kamara again and it'll all work out.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys draft and then swap half your teams before the season even starts. Clearly need another hobby to occupy your time

Covers if you had him or played against him: 1st Quarter 2nd Quarter 3rd Quarter 4th Quarter

Posted Images

Just now, slowride said:

Pretty sure this is the last year from Brees.  Word on the street is his media gig is already lined up.

I'm surprised Kamara got the deal he did after what was a down year for him.  Latavius Murray outperformed him.  Yes, he was hurt.  But a RB being hurt doesn't seem helpful in creating any leverage.  But hey...maybe we'll see 2018 Kamara again and it'll all work out.

Yeah im shocked as well 

33 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

How long do you think he has left? I directly quoted you because you're the one who wrote "...in a few years when Brees retires..."

Brees is done after this year. Winston will take over Taysoms role will remain the same with slightly more opportunities without Brees

Edited by affliction
2 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Murray gets way too many snaps to allow Kamara to be a RB1. Kamaras ADP was too high. Im bout to trade Kamara away

lol literally 5 seconds after I posted this Kamara scores on a screen pass.

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, n4sa said:

That YPC is atrocious but he's still a PPR beast with the safest handcuff in the league.

The TDs are encouraging but that yardage wasn't.  But we know this is what we signed up for with Kamara, here's hoping he continues to get lots of receptions.

3 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

lol literally 5 seconds after I posted this Kamara scores on a screen pass.

That’s probably why the threads are usually locked on game day.  The rollercoaster of emotion on each player thread would be ridiculous 

• Like 1
On 9/12/2020 at 8:20 PM, slowride said:

Didnt take long

• Thanks 1