NBC Sports Edge Forums

Alvin Kamara 2020 Outlook

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys draft and then swap half your teams before the season even starts. Clearly need another hobby to occupy your time

Covers if you had him or played against him: 1st Quarter 2nd Quarter 3rd Quarter 4th Quarter

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Islanderman said:

Why do the fantasy gods hate me.  I had this dude last year.  He was terrible.  2 tds all year.  And to top it off I took Barkley one spot ahead of Kamara this year.  haha.  

Lol.  I had AK last year and was pissed, but somehow he fell to me at 5th pick this year and I almost took Dalvin Cook instead but got my senses together and took AK.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Islanderman said:

Why do the fantasy gods hate me.  I had this dude last year.  He was terrible.  2 tds all year.  And to top it off I took Barkley one spot ahead of Kamara this year.  haha.  

He had 6 touchdowns last year.

2 hours ago, Islanderman said:

6 TDs last year.

And two of those final four TDs were still during the fantasy season. 

Edited by Flyman75
1 minute ago, Jin said:

The people who got the first two picks watching this game

Had the second pick and got Kamara......

Being a saints fan played a factor

Edited by CABLE87
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Jetdog16 said:

Without Michael Thomas, Kamara is the new Michael Thomas. Dude's on pace for 144 receptions. 

yeah he's absorbing all those quick short intermediate throws that Thomas  gets.  When Thomas returns he'll be good just not this good.

[ Posts removed.  There's a robust Derrick Henry vs. Alvin Kamara conversation happening over in Henry's thread if that's something you want to dig in on, but we really don't need two of them with many of the same characters arguing in circles with each other. ]

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

fire him up....

(1 hr ago) Jones (hamstring) will play Monday night, Fox's Jay Glazer reported on the network's pregame show Sunday.

Glazer said that he spoke to Falcons coach Dan Quinn, who confirmed that Jones will play, as will Calvin Ridley. Quinn further elaborated that both might sit out here-and-there to 'protect them from themselves,' but both should be starting.