NBC Sports Edge Forums

Alvin Kamara 2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, Benjamin1984 said:

This has to be sarcasm lol

Not at all. Just a personal pet peeve of mine and being extremely literal.

18-20 isn’t the floor when there is a game under 18. This is purely about me being literal, not the larger point that kamara does a great job of accumulating points.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys draft and then swap half your teams before the season even starts. Clearly need another hobby to occupy your time

Covers if you had him or played against him: 1st Quarter 2nd Quarter 3rd Quarter 4th Quarter

Posted Images

6 hours ago, ShayAK said:

I guess we can complain, but we still have the #1 RB in fantasy... But you are right that his usage could be insane if we didnt almost split carries with Murray. Ah well.

This is Fantasy Football, we need to be greedy.  After the first few weeks he was on pace for 32 TDs.  We need more.

I picked him in a permanent keeper dynasty league his rookie year and never looked back. Watch his game tape, he is the best and most versatile RB in the NFL. He's not Henry sized but he can still run over people in traffic. I also think MT and Latavius are good at football and it could affect his touches. but I trust Payton to use his best player

1 hour ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Why bunp this thread?  Best rb in the league, a bump in the thread could only mean bench or injury, set and forget!

Bump it because the best player should be at the top of the forum and his completely ideal situation could change with Thomas back. Obviously start him no matter what while you have him, but I am considering a couple of package deals involving him, so it's always good to get other insight on what people are thinking about the top guys. 

11 hours ago, zorndogs said:

Bump it because the best player should be at the top of the forum and his completely ideal situation could change with Thomas back. Obviously start him no matter what while you have him, but I am considering a couple of package deals involving him, so it's always good to get other insight on what people are thinking about the top guys. 

Y tho

Ugliest game for him to come back with 3 TD.  He had 1 carry for -6 by midway in the 2nd quarter.  I'm glad he got it in the end, but save your heart the stress and just check the boxscore the next day instead.

• Thanks 1

Lol, Mike Thomas got one too many TD looks and didn't do a thing with them. Not saying they were all his fault, some bad passes for sure.

One thing we know for sure tho is that Kamara should be top dawg on this team. Couple red zone looks in the fourth quarter when coverage was tight as a virgin's p00n & Jameis still tried to squeeze in passes to his WRs in attempts to pop that cherry while Alvin waived his arms on the side, frustrated, seemingly thinking maybe he could have done more with his shiftiness & YAC ability

Albeit ugly as hell, still a great game for Saints & Kamara. Hardest RB schedule in the league ROS & playoffs. Has he proved that he is matchup proof?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

I wonder what scoring system he's talking about...maybe PPR? Going into tonight in my half PPR league, Kamara is leading Cook by 18.8 points. 

Great info, though. It's so refreshing to see the TDs come back to Kamara this year. 

• Like 1