NBC Sports Edge Forums

Alvin Kamara 2020 Outlook

6 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Kamara is #1 in any sort of PPR (67 receptions), but Cook (16 receptions) still has a minor edge in non-PPR (181.1 to 179.4 for Kamara) and hasn't played yet this week.

Not trying to be a wet blanket since Kamara is an undeniable stud, but he's not #1 everywhere ;)

• Like 1
  • Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys draft and then swap half your teams before the season even starts. Clearly need another hobby to occupy your time

Covers if you had him or played against him: 1st Quarter 2nd Quarter 3rd Quarter 4th Quarter

Posted Images

This guy is game script proof.

One thing I felt like I observed when Jameis came on; it felt like the 49ers defense backed off and stopped playing so close to the line of scrimmage, even though he looked pretty damn shaky. Even if AK isn't utilized as the engine that moves the offensive through the passing game, I bet he'll make more of an impact on the ground and still be head honcho at the goal line. Definitely a bigger deal in PPR though.

I hope he's OK, he's the foundation of my main dynasty team and my favorite player to watch in reality. Of course I also have Latavius though, the best backup in the league to own I'd argue. Along with the injury possibility, how do people feel about the new QB situation. I feel like that would help Kamara or Murray due to even more dump offs but maybe those would have lesser returns without Brees passing, tough call. 

3 minutes ago, trilly said:

Not worried yet, this guy is the engine of the offense and I'm all for having him rest up as much as he can.

Just because you’re the engine doesn’t mean you can’t actually be hurt. Two days in a row is concerning, tomorrow will be an intense wait and see.