NBC Sports Edge Forums

Alvin Kamara 2020 Outlook

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys draft and then swap half your teams before the season even starts. Clearly need another hobby to occupy your time

Covers if you had him or played against him: 1st Quarter 2nd Quarter 3rd Quarter 4th Quarter

Posted Images

Just now, Gohawks said:

So let me get this straight.

The Saints give Dollar Store Tim Tebow 10.5 million per year with 16 guaranteed and when Kamara asks for money they put him on the trading block?

tenor.gif?itemid=14702040

Saints went 3-0 without Alvin the Chumpmunk last year ... Hill does a ton of things that makes Payton's schemes work ... it's not all in the boxscore 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, jeremyt7 said:

Call me naive but until Josina Anderson reveals her "sources", I won't believe it. How do you trade away one of your best players when it's essentially Brees last shot to win a SB. Just doesn't make sense to me. 

I have a crush on Josina Anderson! She does no wrong and I beieve every word out that mouth!

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, jeremyt7 said:

Call me naive but until Josina Anderson reveals her "sources", I won't believe it. How do you trade away one of your best players when it's essentially Brees last shot to win a SB. Just doesn't make sense to me. 

The Saints signed Ty Montgomery this offseason. His skill set is an identical poor man's version of Kamara. 

Kamara is a very flawed Catch-First RB who is soft on 1st/2nd down Base runs.

Alvin Kamara is a much better Fantasy player than he is a Real-Life player.

Edited by PisEdiRin
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PisEdiRin said:

The signed Ty Montgomery this offseason. His skill set is an identical poor man's version of Kamara. 

Alvin Kamara is a much better Fantasy asset than he is a Real-Life player.

Do you get off by saying absurd things? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
5 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

The Saints signed Ty Montgomery this offseason. His skill set is an identical poor man's version of Kamara. 

Man when Kamara was healthy he was one of the most elusive backs in the league with uncanny balance. Hurt Kamara  last year was different 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Do the gif of the cat pulling the dudes hand off the keyboard pleaseeeee LMAO 

Your profile pic is Juju SS, the most Overdrafted player of 2020, and a guaranteed Bust.

Sit this one out.

Edited by PisEdiRin
  • Haha 4

OMG this guy again, you are a proven doofus. You hop on every single thread and just say the most outlandish things just to say them. Bro go get a nutt off or something your brain ain't right. You're a real life 69 just say stuff to get a reaction. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

The signed Ty Montgomery this offseason. His skill set is an identical poor man's version of Kamara. 

qakZa0.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, jeremyt7 said:

OMG this guy again, you are a proven doofus. You hop on every single thread and just say the most outlandish things just to say them. Bro go get a nutt off or something your brain ain't right. You're a real life 69 just say stuff to get a reaction. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Alvin Kamara is a Catch-First RB. Catch first, Run 2nd.

The Saints signed RB/WR Ty Montgomery this offseason, who has a poor man's identical skill set to Kamara as a RB/WR hybrid who is Catch-first.

This is 100% factual and 0% outlandish. Literally everything I said is purely factual.

The Saints know it too. That's why they signed Montgomery. That's why this is happening. 

Edited by PisEdiRin
  • Haha 1