NBC Sports EDGE Forums

What to give up for Spencer D? - 100% WHIR

Brandayz

Well the Spencer owner wants to do a trade with me.

What would you give up for him? (his playoff schedule is not that good but he will be probably be cooking ROS because of Kyrie's injury)

10 team - 9 cat - H2H league

PG: Morant, Rubio
SG: Beal, Rozier

SF: Hayward, Lamb

PF: Collins, Porzingis, Vuc, Favors

C : Gobert, Capela, Aldridge

IR: Bagley & Bertans

Was thinking about Rozier + Bagley/Favors for his Spencer + Lord Cov

His roster:

Lord Cov

Drummond

Giannis

Marcus Morris

Rose

Sexton

Allen

Turner

Adams

Zeller

Bledsoe

Teague

Dinwiddie

Edited by Brandayz

1 minute ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Rozier and Bagley for me sir. Stop fleecing dudes lol

Rather Bagley than Favors? and Favors + Bagley would be best for me right? and Keep Rozier as my second SG?

Edited by Brandayz

4 minutes ago, saltydogfish said:

Your roz n Bagley for spenc and roco looks pretty solid if you can make it happen imho 

Rather Bagley than Favors? and Favors + Bagley would be best for me right? and Keep Rozier as my second SG?

5 minutes ago, andy1234 said:

If they need a big, that trade might work but I rather have Din and Covington than Rozier and either of the bigs.

you'll either have to add more to get Cov or Pick someone else because elite steals are hard to come by.

Bagley is scary to own, he has wasted most of the year injured and with the wacky rotations i dont trust his ros outlook, Favors has been balling and could get moved to a contender which helps. Rozier has been a very underrated fantasy player this year but it depends if you think he can maintain this all season

22 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Bagley is scary to own, he has wasted most of the year injured and with the wacky rotations i dont trust his ros outlook, Favors has been balling and could get moved to a contender which helps. Rozier has been a very underrated fantasy player this year but it depends if you think he can maintain this all season

If it's Balgey + Favors. Who should I get with me then? 

Someone like Adams or Bledsoe or?? Lord Cov would probably be too expensive then

23 minutes ago, Toronto_Blazers said:

I think getting Specer + RoCo for those two will be tough especially with RoCo turning it around recently but definitely try any combination of those three players. 

if not you may need to take RoCo out and try for a lesser asset, maybe Allen?

If it's Balgey + Favors. Who should I get with me then? 

Someone like Adams or Bledsoe or?? Lord Cov would probably be too expensive then and he really dig Allen. So that's probably also out of the picture

UPDATED: 

Favors & Bagley is out of the picture (so is Lord Cov from him). So who would you give up for Spencer + Bledsoe/Allen/adams or someone like that? Is it worth it?

Would you give up a package of Rozier + Morant? or someone like Hayward?