NBC Sports Edge Forums

Guy is offering me Devonte Graham or Morant for Irving. Should I accept?

Yes, Graham is great in punt fg%, but this is keeper league, so I wonder will Morent is better option next year than Graham. Also I knoe that i can get 2 for 1 here. Or maybe some draft round + Graham/Morant. So i will for sure trade. Just wonder is better Graham or Morant. 

Edited by Buzzerbets
More info.

People are missing that it's a keeper league. Kyrie is a top 5-10 player when he's actually playing. The decision depends if you really believe you can be competitive without Kyrie this season. If you do, go for Morant I'd say. Definitely a wat better prospect than Graham and also can help this season.

Edited by fbbaddict
4 hours ago, fbbaddict said:

People are missing that it's a keeper league. Kyrie is a top 5-10 player when he's actually playing. The decision depends if you really believe you can be competitive without Kyrie this season. If you do, go for Morant I'd say. Definitely a wat better prospect than Graham and also can help this season.

Good catch.

In Keeper league Kyrie's production is unreal ~ year to year... however I worry he has grown to be a frustration with his personality and incompatibility with teammates.

He also tends to sit out significant amount of time during the season.

STAT wise Kyrie is better than either of them... HOWEVER patient is running thin...  I rather get someone who actually likes to play basketball not just having the talent to do so while throwing sissy fit everywhere he goes.

Talent and usage wise Morant is a little better than Graham... either way try to get more out of the trade ~~