NBC Sports Edge Forums

DJ Moore 2020 Outlook

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He literally said "Not comparing Moore to Thomas but Teddy can feed his #1 receiver". He's just saying DJ is the main target and all Teddy has to do is complete the little short stuff that DJ is alrea

*Looks at menu* May I have Moore, please? Hold the Bridgewater.

Let's also not undersell the hiring of Joe Brady as OC.  He learned under Sean Payton as an Offensive Assistant Coach in NO for 2 seasons (17-18) and just led the LSU passing attack to one of the best

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Big Tuna said:

very bad weather....bad game flow....Teddy definitely was off.....Atlanta d actually came to play....shut out for 97% of game and still managed to put up something and looked good doing it.....theres going to be weeks like this and many weeks like the last 2...he's definitely a #2 WR and a good one but if you're expecting top 5 numbers its just not reasonable.  

I wouldnt even say he is the definite number 2. When CMC comes back the pecking order is CMC, Anderson, Samuel/Moore, TE, Davis

1 hour ago, JacobThunder15 said:

I wouldnt even say he is the definite number 2. When CMC comes back the pecking order is CMC, Anderson, Samuel/Moore, TE, Davis

I was very shocked to see that Samuel got the money looks yesterday. Hopefully this was just a one-off game plan.

If you watched the game, your frustration is justified.

Moore was open many times, and it was so prevalent that even Aikman pointed it out during the broadcast.

Moore was on his way to getting a donut until literally 2:58 left in the game.

So, yall are missing me with the “overreaction” BS.  It’s frustrating to see a playmaker not being given opportunities to make plays.

Moore even showed us this when he caught his first ball, and stiff armed the DB on his way out of bounds while firing himself up.

That was a “frustration stiff arm.”

7 minutes ago, nn4mz said:

If you watched the game, your frustration is justified.

Moore was open many times, and it was so prevalent that even Aikman pointed it out during the broadcast.

Moore was on his way to getting a donut until literally 2:58 left in the game.

So, yall are missing me with the “overreaction” BS.  It’s frustrating to see a playmaker not being given opportunities to make plays.

Moore even showed us this when he caught his first ball, and stiff armed the DB on his way out of bounds while firing himself up.

That was a “frustration stiff arm.”

I think these points are valid and I can see where frustration is coming from. I think from the other view you can point to the fact that he just came off 3 really good games in a row and the weather was definitely a big impact on most everybody.

He's just being used so differently that it's hard to tell if he goes up or down from here. I am personally more intrigued then not with how it seems they want to use him. His inconsistency is not really surprising either considering how they have used him. It might take most of the year for him to be fully settled in to his new role.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

But, but he had three straight 93 yard games before this....

That might be his ceiling for now given how he's used... i just hope the coaches knock some sense into Teddy B. DJ Moore could have easily had a bigger day when he was wide open for a few plays

13 hours ago, GarrettHasTheClap said:

So in summary,  people are mad because they drafted him for what the "experts " thought he should be.  The same "experts " who said fade Stefon Diggs and Keenan Allen.  I think you guys should be mad at yourselves 😂 Besides, somebody just mentioned they rather have Ridley,  who didn't even finish this game and dudded out against the Packers. At least DJ has gave you something each week.

Well Allen and Herbert have been amazing so far this season. If we knew how good they would be this season, we would have drafted Diggs and Keenan in the 2nd/3rd rounds. DJ has been a slight disappointment but its not like he is sinking your season compared to other WRs like MT, Juju, Evans, Godwin, Odell etc. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, YoungDro said:

Big drop city.  Minimal targets, Bridgewater doesn't look his way and the coaching staff is scheming up their creative stuff for Anderson and Samuel first

Yeah this is the problem Samuel is their fun gadget now Moore is forgotten 

Just now, rotochat said:

Does the coaching staff realize his potential at all? What a waste of talent. No wonder they keep losing games.

I think teddy just likes the underneath safe stuff. Too scared of a potential interception if he throws to Moore downfield