Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

DJ Moore 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, saab93boi said:

Looks like Teddy is gonna play.  Which also means back to 3 targets for DJ. 

You sure that knee is okay Teddy? 😒

Its so frustrating owning DJ Moore this year... the weeks you put him in your line up he gets your 3-5 points. the weeks on your bench he exposed for 15+ points. What is this madness?!?!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He literally said "Not comparing Moore to Thomas but Teddy can feed his #1 receiver". He's just saying DJ is the main target and all Teddy has to do is complete the little short stuff that DJ is alrea

*Looks at menu* May I have Moore, please? Hold the Bridgewater.

Let's also not undersell the hiring of Joe Brady as OC.  He learned under Sean Payton as an Offensive Assistant Coach in NO for 2 seasons (17-18) and just led the LSU passing attack to one of the best

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, jpark211 said:

Its so frustrating owning DJ Moore this year... the weeks you put him in your line up he gets your 3-5 points. the weeks on your bench he exposed for 15+ points. What is this madness?!?!

he's been better than most. top 10 in my main league, right at 10 actually. Game script is tough for this team, they've been down and Anderson is the security blanket, they target him on short and intermediate routes when the dude was known as a burner, deep route specialist. Moore is a blend of both and i think you will see more consistency from him going forward now that they see the dude needs to get the ball! He has been there best deep ball receiver and their best YAC player besides curtis samuel aka mr swiss army knife. Hope CMC takes a business move and does not play because they dump it off way too much to feed another 2 WRS every game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i was looking at the stats and Moore has more 90+ yard games than D-Hop. you wouldn't guess looking at the madness Moore has provided most owners. Volume of catches is low but the dude is a game breaker w YAC and explosive plays. He annoys me but there are only maybe 8-10 guys I would rather have

Adams, Hop, Thielen, Allen, DK, Diggs, Tyreke, AJ Brown and Ridley...maybe McLaurin and upside of Claypool cause the dude is scoring at double the rate? no particular order. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ZachOdom23 said:

i was looking at the stats and Moore has more 90+ yard games than D-Hop. you wouldn't guess looking at the madness Moore has provided most owners. Volume of catches is low but the dude is a game breaker w YAC and explosive plays. He annoys me but there are only maybe 8-10 guys I would rather have

Adams, Hop, Thielen, Allen, DK, Diggs, Tyreke, AJ Brown and Ridley...maybe McLaurin and upside of Claypool cause the dude is scoring at double the rate? no particular order. 

He does have a pretty good ceiling and a relatively low floor which is the issue... if he was getting closer to 9-10 0.5ppr points on a weekly basis based off consistent targets he would be an easy flex play. the risk is too high 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing that this guy has the fourth most yards in the league yet he’s not universally considered a set and forget WR. He clearly has more upside than Robby, not sure why Teddy has a beef with him and avoids him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

lmao what a joke this QB is

 

not only does he miss Moore on a wide open game sealing TD with a terrible throw, but then Moore gets a non contact ankle injury trying to catch the ball and his team goes on to lose the game

 

smh

 

Edited by King Gonzo
ankle not knee
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, King Gonzo said:

lmao what a joke this QB is

 

not only does he miss Moore on a wide open game sealing TD with a terrible throw, but then Moore gets a non contact knee injury trying to catch the ball and his team goes on to lose the game

 

smh

No words to describe Bridgewater's patheticness

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, King Gonzo said:

lmao what a joke this QB is

 

not only does he miss Moore on a wide open game sealing TD with a terrible throw, but then Moore gets a non contact knee injury trying to catch the ball and his team goes on to lose the game

 

smh

I read ankle, but he missed Moore multiple times over the course of the game. Sludgewater is straight trash.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

I read ankle, but he missed Moore multiple times over the course of the game. Sludgewater is straight trash.

 

Yea I see ankle now. Hopefully hes okay, but doesnt seem promising.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...