NBC Sports Edge Forums

DJ Moore 2020 Outlook

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He literally said "Not comparing Moore to Thomas but Teddy can feed his #1 receiver". He's just saying DJ is the main target and all Teddy has to do is complete the little short stuff that DJ is alrea

*Looks at menu* May I have Moore, please? Hold the Bridgewater.

Let's also not undersell the hiring of Joe Brady as OC.  He learned under Sean Payton as an Offensive Assistant Coach in NO for 2 seasons (17-18) and just led the LSU passing attack to one of the best

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, LAeagle said:

The only positive I can take away is his targets against incredibly tough secondaries but he sure isn’t being used underneath the way we all thought Carolina would. 

Wasnt half of the Cardinals secondary out? lol I have him, im not impressed.

1 minute ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Wasnt half of the Cardinals secondary out? lol I have him, im not impressed.

Like I said the only positive I can take away. I’m disappointed af. No trade value, can’t start him and can’t drop him. 

Edited by LAeagle
10 minutes ago, LAeagle said:

Like I said the only positive I can take away. I’m disappointed af. No trade value, can’t start him and can’t drop him. 

With so many out, i didnt even take that as a positive, but I see where you were going. It is disappointing, maybe he comes out demanding some more targets. When CMC comes back, man, idk if that helps at all.I get defenses will focus on CMC, but so will the panthers lol The panthers also won, which kinda hurts.

Edited by Zekepeak86

He is a match up based FLEX play going forward, kinda like how Mixon is turning out. But unlike Mixon, probably can't get traded. If he doesn't get his fair share next week, geez.... you can't drop him, you can't trade him... just dead weight on your bench

6 minutes ago, Drewfus said:

Surpassed as WR1 by Robby Anderson of all people. Life comes at you fast. 

Haha according to what? Week 4 alone where coverage likely dictated it?

Moore has 38 targets. Anderson, 34. Some of you overreact so much around here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, ThreadKiller said:

They both going for over 100 in Atlanta this week 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, ThreadKiller said:

According to weeks 1, 3, and 4. Moore has 32 targets over here in reality. 

• Haha 2

Guy has the virtually the same amount of targets and yards as Tyreek Hill and Adam Thielen. The only thing separating them is TD's, and if you expected double digit TD's from Moore, shame on you. He started slow last season, R-E-L-A-X. I can't wait to see the reaction when he puts up 10/110/1 next week.

1 hour ago, Drewfus said:

According to weeks 1, 3, and 4. Moore has 32 targets over here in reality. 

What are you talking about? I'm not sure where I got 38 but point still stands. Take away week 4 where coverage dicated targets, and Moore has more targets. Proclaiming after that (1) week that Anderson is now their WR1 is hilarious.

Week 1: Moore 9, Anderson 8

Week 2: Moore 13, Anderson 10

Week 3: Moore 4, Anderson 5

Week 4: Moore 6, Anderson 11

1 hour ago, Kantheman4 said:

Guy has the virtually the same amount of targets and yards as Tyreek Hill and Adam Thielen. The only thing separating them is TD's, and if you expected double digit TD's from Moore, shame on you. He started slow last season, R-E-L-A-X. I can't wait to see the reaction when he puts up 10/110/1 next week.

B-b-b-but Anderson got twice as many targets in week 4 so he's the number 1 now!

LOL

31 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Have you seen moores fantasy ppr points so far? Its been all season 

OK? 4 weeks through the season, Robby Anderson is now WR1 in Carolina. Even though all depth charts list Moore as WR1 and we all know he's their WR1, let's use a small sample and claim Carolina views Anderson as their WR1.

Hahaha ok.

James Washington has 12 targets over Pittsburgh's last 2 games and Juju only has 13 so by a lot of "logic" in here, they're basically equal on the depth chart.

Cole had 12 targets in weeks 1-2 while Chark had only 7 for Jax. Welp, I guess Cole is their WR1! LOL

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ThreadKiller said:

OK? 4 weeks through the season, Robby Anderson is now WR1 in Carolina. Even though all depth charts list Moore as WR1 and we all know he's their WR1, let's use a small sample and claim Carolina views Anderson as their WR1.

Hahaha ok.

James Washington has 12 targets over Pittsburgh's last 2 games and Juju only has 13 so by a lot of "logic" in here, they're basically equal on the depth chart.

Cole had 12 targets in weeks 1-2 while Chark had only 7 for Jax. Welp, I guess Cole is their WR1! LOL

When did I say Cole and Washington were WR1s on the respective offense? Now youre being ignorant. The panthers have been healthy, the other 2 teams you just mentioned are not. Diontae Johnson is PIT number 1, dj chark is the number 1 for the JAGs, and Dj Moore is not the number 1 for this offense. It would be one thing if he could catch, but he hasnt been able to bring up the targets hes been given. Its okay to be wrong about 1 fantasy take. If youre a DJ Moore owner youre holding because you know he COULD be the number 1, but as of now, hes not. Plain and simple

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

When did I say Cole and Washington were WR1s on the respective offense? Now youre being ignorant. The panthers have been healthy, the other 2 teams you just mentioned are not. Diontae Johnson is PIT number 1, dj chark is the number 1 for the JAGs, and Dj Moore is not the number 1 for this offense. It would be one thing if he could catch, but he hasnt been able to bring up the targets hes been given. Its okay to be wrong about 1 fantasy take. If youre a DJ Moore owner youre holding because you know he COULD be the number 1, but as of now, hes not. Plain and simple

When did I say that you said Cole and Washington were WR1s? I didn't? Right.

-I am mocking the logic being thrown around here that Anderson is suddenly WR1 because he got more targets than Moore. That makes no sense. If you're intent is to toss around personal insults from your cute little keyboard on an internet messageboard, then all the power to ya.

-I don't have Moore by the way. Just a brain

-Have you looked at what targets are catchable vs which aren't? Have you looked at context as to WHY Anderson has more targets in 1 game and it's due to the coverage. Defenses view Moore as the WR1. End of conversaiton." Plain and simple."

-There is no evidence that Moore is WR2 and Anderson is WR1 except speculation that you are basing off ONE GAME (week 4) where Anderson had more targets than Moore. But if you were an educated football viewer, you'd understand the WHY behind why Moore had less targets last week than Anderson. Like I said before, if you believe Anderson is WR1 because of week 4 when he had more targets, than the same train of thought would imply that you think Cole is WR1 in Jax and you'd be forgetting that the only reason he had more targets is because the ACTUAL WR1 was dictating coverage.

EDIT: Oh yeah, no depth charts agree with your ASSUMPTION either.

[...]

Edited by tonycpsu
7 minutes ago, ThreadKiller said:

When did I say that you said Cole and Washington were WR1s? I didn't? Right.

-I am mocking the logic being thrown around here that Anderson is suddenly WR1 because he got more targets than Moore. That makes no sense. If you're intent is to toss around personal insults from your cute little keyboard on an internet messageboard, then all the power to ya.

-I don't have Moore by the way. Just a brain

-Have you looked at what targets are catchable vs which aren't? Have you looked at context as to WHY Anderson has more targets in 1 game and it's due to the coverage. Defenses view Moore as the WR1. End of conversaiton." Plain and simple."

-There is no evidence that Moore is WR2 and Anderson is WR1 except speculation that you are basing off ONE GAME (week 4) where Anderson had more targets than Moore. But if you were an educated football viewer, you'd understand the WHY behind why Moore had less targets last week than Anderson. Like I said before, if you believe Anderson is WR1 because of week 4 when he had more targets, than the same train of thought would imply that you think Cole is WR1 in Jax and you'd be forgetting that the only reason he had more targets is because the ACTUAL WR1 was dictating coverage.

EDIT: Oh yeah, no depth charts agree with your ASSUMPTION either.

[...]

Im not believing Anderson is the 1 on the team. He is. In PPR he is, look at the air yds, the type of targets hes getting. It doesnt matter what the defense does, if he gets 8-12 pts in PPR hes a WR2 with upside where as Robby Anderson has the much safer floor and is acting like the WR1 there. Not arguing with anything youre saying with what kind of throws each are getting, but im stating the facts where as youre hoping things turn around for the 1 on the depth chart. Drake is listed as 1 on the cardinals, does that mean hes better than Edmonds? No 

1 hour ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Im not believing Anderson is the 1 on the team. He is. In PPR he is, look at the air yds, the type of targets hes getting. It doesnt matter what the defense does, if he gets 8-12 pts in PPR hes a WR2 with upside where as Robby Anderson has the much safer floor and is acting like the WR1 there. Not arguing with anything youre saying with what kind of throws each are getting, but im stating the facts where as youre hoping things turn around for the 1 on the depth chart. Drake is listed as 1 on the cardinals, does that mean hes better than Edmonds? No 

LOL ok man.

Let's just move on until the end of the season.