NBC Sports Edge Forums

Big a** trade - 100% WHIR

So another GM is trying to get my Vuc and Hayward. He is willing to give up Ingram + one more (Lowry, Hield, jamal Murray or Booker). Would you do it and for who?

10 team - 9 cat - H2H league

PG: Morant, Rubio
SG: Beal, Rozier

SF: Hayward,

PF: Collins, Porzingis, Vuc, Favors, Bertans

C : Gobert, Capela, Aldridge

IR: Bagley

16 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Are you looking to get more scoring?  You have a ton of centers so I would get Booker.  Thanks for helping with mine

But you would do it with either one of them?

The guy is willing to give you Ingram and Booker for Hayward and Vuc? Ingram and Booker are both top 20 players this season. Hayward is barely top 60 and Vuc, who I love, is creeping into top 40. Take it and hope it doesn't get veto'd because it would in my league. 

I'd definitely do it for Ingram/Booker in a heartbeat, but would prob do any of the others as well in this order: Murray, Lowry, Hield. 

If one more is needed on your side to make the Booker combo work, worth giving up one of your lesser centers, prob either Bertans or Favors as the previous poster said.

Help please: 

5 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Ingram+ Booker take it an run . Just cut Bagley to make room . Unless he wants another piece to do the trade . Than ship off either Bertans or Favors. 

Would you still do if for Murray or Lowry instead of Booker?

2 hours ago, SteakSauce said:

Easy, Booker. Booker way better than Hield and Murray. Lowry comparable but too many mouths to feed on that team.

So you wouldn't do it for Lowry or Murray if it comes down to that?

Okay the 49 point game by Ingram slowed down the trade. We are talking about Rozier + Vuc + Hayward for Booker + Ingram now. Would you do it?

Porzingis will be back (hopefully) and then I would still have a free roster spot to pick up a hot WW through the trade deadline?

Honestly, Vuc is so underrated in fantasy, it’s scary.  He’s afraid of Zion’s impact on Ingram and looking to sell high. I would stay put and look to move old man Aldridge instead knowing Pop’s propensity for rest days. 

on another note, you have too many damn centers.

17 hours ago, Taipan said:

Honestly, Vuc is so underrated in fantasy, it’s scary.  He’s afraid of Zion’s impact on Ingram and looking to sell high. I would stay put and look to move old man Aldridge instead knowing Pop’s propensity for rest days. 

on another note, you have too many damn centers.

Who would you wanna deal? Aldridge and?

If you really want Ingram and Booker, I would try Aldridge/Hayward and see if he bites.  After all, Aldridge is ranked higher.  Here’s the way I see it.  The Spurs are looking to move Aldridge and if traded to Miami or elsewhere, he takes a serious hit.  If not traded, he’s getting rested whether the Spurs are in the playoffs run or not cuz that’s just who Pop is.

I would also look to move Beal who’s a shutdown candidate.  Throw in a few of your centers (Zingis, Favor) for top-flight wings who’ll be in playoff hunt on competitive teams.  Just my two cents.