2020 Completed Trades Thread

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP

Just bc you don’t like a trade doesn’t make it vetoable. 

Im sorry...

Posted Images

On 9/29/2020 at 12:26 PM, Maddog10 said:

Evan Engram for J.K. Dobbins

Funny you should say that. Just traded Andrews and Dobbins for OBJ, Engram and $8 FAAB (we started with $100 and I spent all mine replacing injured WRs like Sutton with other injured ones like Parris Campbell, Lazard etc). 0.5PPR.

A bit of context, all my WRs are dead and I'm desperate, I'm a Browns fan, and we only have 4-man benches so it's really hard to hold onto guys like Dobbins, Zack Moss etc.

Made a couple of trades this week for the same 12 man team. With Damien Harris coming off IR and my wanting to pickup Robert Tonyan, I had to clear a couple of roster spots.

Sent: Darius Slayton, Evan Engram

Received: Henry Ruggs

Sent: Jonathan Taylor, Terry McLaurin, Damien Harris

Received: Adam Thielen, Antonio Gibson

Team looks like this now:

RB: Derrick Henry, James Robinson, Antonio Gibson, Kenyan Drake, Jerick McKinnon

WR: Adam Thielen, Odell Beckham, Will Fuller, Henry Ruggs, Tee Higgins

TE: Tyler Higbee, Robert Tonyan

How did I do?

• Haha 1

Got a few deals that were done in my league.

I sent Ronald Jones and Laviska Shenault for Marquise Brown and Deandre Swift. 

Trades made by other managers. 

Josh Jacobs/Diontae Johnson for Todd Gurley/Devante Parker (Is this as awful of a trade as I think it is?)

Julio Jones/Diontae Johnson/Zach Ertz/Golden Tate for Keenan Allen/Odell Beckham/Jonnu Smith (owner didnt even have Diontae on his team for a full 24 hrs)

Just want to say, you should be looking to exploit managers who are in need of certain positions due to covid this year. I got aj brown coming in for ronald jones tomorrow. Rb is my strength in the league and wr is my weakest. This will be my 2nd trade for a wr.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, TheByeRound said:

Not sure how to feel about this one. 

14 team 0.5ppr league. 

Traded my Kelley for Chubb. 

Thoughts? I have good RB depth with Bell as my bench RB. 

Hard to say, I have kelley in my bench and most likely wouldn't have traded for chubb at this moment. Due to covid, any starting rb can be out of your lineup any given week. Would rather have an active body then an injured player..plus bye weeks will start to heat up for the next 3 to 4 weeks.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rozr1 said:

Hard to say, I have kelley in my bench and most likely wouldn't have traded for chubb at this moment. Due to covid, any starting rb can be out of your lineup any given week. Would rather have an active body then an injured player..plus bye weeks will start to heat up for the next 3 to 4 weeks.

True I agree. Only thing that led me to the accepting the trade was I had to activate Bell from IR. So now bell is my bench RB. 

1 hour ago, TheByeRound said:

True I agree. Only thing that led me to the accepting the trade was I had to activate Bell from IR. So now bell is my bench RB. 

Ha, I have Bell in IR too, though yahoo hasn't forced me to take him out of IR yet..

On 10/11/2020 at 4:00 AM, TheByeRound said:

Not sure how to feel about this one. 

14 team 0.5ppr league. 

Traded my Kelley for Chubb. 

Thoughts? I have good RB depth with Bell as my bench RB. 

lol if you're both contenders that dude has to be livid. Kelley has been awful for 3 straight weeks, and I think Jackson is the clear RB1 in that offense. He's probably the clear RB2 when Ekeler is healthy too. Nice job, although obviously no one knew how that backfield would shake out going into this week.

• Like 1

Traded Russell Wilson for Chris Godwin and Will Fuller

Tried to unload all of my Mike Davis's and landed David Johnson in 2 leagues oddly enough...i'm not crazy about him at all these days but it's quality season long depth if nothing else. That was my only bite in both spots. I guess everyone has given in on David Johnson lol. 

56 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

Traded Russell Wilson for Chris Godwin and Will Fuller

Tried to unload all of my Mike Davis's and landed David Johnson in 2 leagues oddly enough...i'm not crazy about him at all these days but it's quality season long depth if nothing else. That was my only bite in both spots. I guess everyone has given in on David Johnson lol. 

I think Johnson continues bouncing back. BOB ran him like he is Carlos Hyde. Better playcalling now that he's gone should mean better production, and obviously if it's PPR he's still going to contribute points in the passing game.

• Like 1
On 10/9/2020 at 1:48 PM, Rickg1025 said:

Made a couple of trades this week for the same 12 man team. With Damien Harris coming off IR and my wanting to pickup Robert Tonyan, I had to clear a couple of roster spots.

Sent: Darius Slayton, Evan Engram

Received: Henry Ruggs

Sent: Jonathan Taylor, Terry McLaurin, Damien Harris

Received: Adam Thielen, Antonio Gibson

Team looks like this now:

RB: Derrick Henry, James Robinson, Antonio Gibson, Kenyan Drake, Jerick McKinnon

WR: Adam Thielen, Odell Beckham, Will Fuller, Henry Ruggs, Tee Higgins

TE: Tyler Higbee, Robert Tonyan

How did I do?

Your team is looking niiiiice for a 12 team league IMO. 

Sent: Will Fuller V and received: Ron Jones II  (I desperately needed RB help). 

My team is now: 

QB: Deshaun Watson, Gardner Minshew 

RB: Zeke Elliott, Ron Jones II, Phillip Lindsay, Mark Ingram, Cam Akers, Jamaal Williams 

WR: Adam Thielen, Chris Godwin, Terry Mclaurin, Allen Lazard (IR) 

TE: Darren Waller, Jimmy Graham, Dallas Goedert (IR) 

(Commissioner thought it would be a good idea to have 8 bench spots and 3 IR spots this year... don't ask)