NBC Sports Edge Forums

Odell Beckham 2020 Outlook

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Son, just point to where on the doll that OBJ touched you.

Yes, there's a very decent chance you're right that Odell was a good player to fade, and I think a decent number of people do/would agree with you, but your issue is you come across as an arrogant pri

@PisEdiRin Hey man we cooked up something for ya have a seat.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, joshua18 said:

I said HOF, not first ballot. 50/50 chance he gets in first ballot. 100% chance Eli makes the HOF.

He shouldn't make it IMO but there's no chance he doesn't. 2 rings is basically a guarantee honestly.

47 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

He shouldn't make it IMO but there's no chance he doesn't. 2 rings is basically a guarantee honestly.

2 rings, 2 SB MVPS, 2 wins over the greatest dynasty in NFL history, top 10 in career yards and passing TDs = no brainer. 

OBJ had days like Sunday all the time when Eli was his QB.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Tenner said:

Gameday thoughts? 

I want to believe. I’m thinking this is one of his patented 4/40 type of games. 

[...]

Good for you but I've always been a believer in starting your studs. You didn't draft the guy to sit on your bench and he's the same type of player who could carry your team out of no where. To each their own. I personally feel they will balance the pass game a bit more with Chubb out.

5 minutes ago, Tenner said:

Off by 1. 5/50. 

Im learning his bench games. 

lol.

If he's not running or catching passes from other WR's, you can expect this typical line.

• Like 1

Was pretty satisfied to be honest. Colts obviously have a good secondary.

He saw 9 targets and was involved in other ways. Was targeted in the endzone as well and Baker was throwing the ball more than expected. If only he could be more accurate with those throws, but for now I'll take it. Schedule is pretty good as well. High end WR2 going forward with boom potential here and there imo.

I don’t have the numbers to back it up, but it seemed like Cleveland was actually pass heavy in a neutral game script vs the Colts. Once they went up a couple of scores, they went run heavy, but I think there will be some solid passing volume in competitive games. Just need to face some more high powered offenses... I imagine the volume will be there next week with Pittsburgh on deck. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, FinsUp24 said:

I don’t have the numbers to back it up, but it seemed like Cleveland was actually pass heavy in a neutral game script vs the Colts. Once they went up a couple of scores, they went run heavy, but I think there will be some solid passing volume in competitive games. Just need to face some more high powered offenses... I imagine the volume will be there next week with Pittsburgh on deck. 

For whatever reason (50%+ blitz rate, leaving corners on an island) Pittsburgh can’t cover any WR’s this year so Beckham is gonna get some chances down field. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Krustyburger said:

Sent home sick????

Odell Beckham was sent home with an illness Thursday and the team is awaiting the results of his COVID-19 test. 

Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski said Beckham has not yet tested positive for the virus. He was tested again Thursday and the results should be available tomorrow. Stefanski said the team would be cautious with Beckham as part of their commitment to follow the league's COVID-19 policies to the letter. 

Oct 15, 2020, 12:30 PM ET

3 minutes ago, mar1kle said:

Odell Beckham was sent home with an illness Thursday and the team is awaiting the results of his COVID-19 test. 

Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski said Beckham has not yet tested positive for the virus. He was tested again Thursday and the results should be available tomorrow. Stefanski said the team would be cautious with Beckham as part of their commitment to follow the league's COVID-19 policies to the letter. 

Oct 15, 2020, 12:30 PM ET

I think they're playing it safe, but seems like a lot of people forgot that the flu, a cold, sinus infections, etc still exist. I had COVID symptoms the last 7 days and was able to quarantine, didn't get tested, but cleared up. Guessing just sinus infection. COVID has made everyone paranoid about something they'd still go to work with in 2019.