NBC Sports Edge Forums

Odell Beckham 2020 Outlook

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Son, just point to where on the doll that OBJ touched you.

Yes, there's a very decent chance you're right that Odell was a good player to fade, and I think a decent number of people do/would agree with you, but your issue is you come across as an arrogant pri

@PisEdiRin Hey man we cooked up something for ya have a seat.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Patrick Ewing theory?

sometimes feel baker plays better without him or without having to force someone the ball?

He does. Plus Landry runs great routes and is wide open. Beckham is just a hack at this point in his career.

Higgins is a better WR than Beckham. Catches everything and is a great #2. 

Go away Beckham, you totally suck.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, DJSatane said:

what are this guys excuses for sucking this season? bad qb? cant deal with double teams? not elite? Seriously Antonio Brown most likely would outperform this "elite" obj on browns given a chance.

He is what sucks on the Browns. All one has to do is look at Mayfield's career stats with this jackwad and without him.

He's simply rotten garbage.

The same play where he got hurt and thus sparked the Browns to the win, Higgins was able to sky over the defender for the catch. Exact same play.

Edited by FavreCo
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, ZappB said:

Beckham should've taken a lesson from AJ Green and not chase down that INT.  What a waste of a great matchup.

As soon as he started chasing back, you could see exactly what was going to happen. So, so stupid. What a waste.

14 hours ago, Flyman75 said:

I don’t understand the point of quoting him, especially without saying anything. OBJ was injured early...otherwise he likely would have been correct. 

OBJ is an unreliable headache....bad things happen when you have OBJ on your fantasy team. He is not good. The Browns are better without OBJ.

This is why OBJ was a DND all along. An obvious DND. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, FavreCo said:

He is what sucks on the Browns. All one has to do is look at Mayfield's career stats with this jackwad and without him.

He's simply rotten garbage.

The same play where he got hurt and thus sparked the Browns to the win, Higgins was able to sky over the defender for the catch. Exact same play.

Bingo.

11 hours ago, Nap Time said:

What a shame, the Bengals pass D without Jackson was as bad as advertised.  Such a wasted opportunity.

It wasn’t wasted, the Browns did great.  

People need to stop treating OBJ like he’s an elite WR just because he occasionally makes highlight-reel catches and hangs out with celebrities.  He’s never been anything without Eli Manning force-feeding him the ball and his me-first attitude is a cancer to any team.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

It wasn’t wasted, the Browns did great.  

People need to stop treating OBJ like he’s an elite WR just because he occasionally makes highlight-reel catches and hangs out with celebrities.  He’s never been anything without Eli Manning force-feeding him the ball and his me-first attitude is a cancer to any team.

1000%

The OBJ debate is now over.

OBJ is not good. 

9 hours ago, leffe186 said:

As soon as he started chasing back, you could see exactly what was going to happen. So, so stupid. What a waste.

Best play he's ever had as a Brown. The team was an offensive juggernaut once he was out of the picture.

• Like 1

You guys all sound so dumb to be honest. Every win this year has been 30+ points and Obj was on the team. Also, they played the Bengals. If Obj is “cancer”, “garbage”, “washed” then why did you draft him? Ever since joining this forum I’ve realized OVERREACTING is what’s what wrong this site. 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

You guys all sound so dumb to be honest. Every win this year has been 30+ points and Obj was on the team. Also, they played the Bengals. If Obj is “cancer”, “garbage”, “washed” then why did you draft him? Ever since joining this forum I’ve realized OVERREACTING is what’s what wrong this site. 

Who says I drafted him?  He’s the only player on my DND list every year, I’ll never have this clown on my team.

Once people accept what type of player he is, they’ll stop having unrealistic expectations.

OBJ is a top level talent, not sure what everyone is so angry and bitter about in this thread. Sure you can argue that his production hasn’t been there consistently on the Browns, but that’s more on the connection with his QB and less on his talent alone. Some of those connection issues are his fault, and some might be play calling or the QB’s fault. Hoping the injury isn’t anything serious. 

Edited by swetooth9
18 minutes ago, Big Tuna said:

Giants were brilliant in selling high on this guy.....has done nothing since being traded.  Looks like they can cut him and save $15M.....only hope for dynasty is he lands in a much better situation for 2021

yea. feels like owning him in dynasty has been all downhill since his rookie year.

he could have been an ATG 😢

• Thanks 1