Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 NBA Trade Deadline News and Rumors


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here's Tucker in the playoffs vs EVERY BIG MAN

Quick roundup:   Atlanta Hawks: Interested in Capela, Steven Adams. Pivoted away from Drummond due to extension demands. Hawks Expressed Interest In Trading For Jakob Poeltl. Some of

Kindda agree with this... I don't see the point of posting your entire team in your sig and making the sig so big that it's 90% of your message real estate.    

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Love doesn’t play D and is on an atrocious contract no one is trading for him. Miami is also going to be a major player for free agents in 2 years and Pat Riley thinks he can get Giannis. All those bad contracts ( JJ, KO, DW, GD) they handed out are finally coming off the books 

 

14 minutes ago, markdash said:

What part of Love's game makes you say this? If it's the floor-stretching, LaMarcus is doing a remarkable job of that this year. The percentage (43.7%) is almost certainly unsustainable, but he's taking and making career highs from behind the arc.

Aldridge's rebounding has fallen off a bit this year but that would seem to be less of a priority with Adebayo manning the middle.

I do agree that DeRozan doesn't make much sense for the Heat. His skill set is similar to Butler and his defense is strictly worse.

 

The Heat's main issue(s) right now are size and the ability to finish off opponents. Not only K Love checks off both of those, he fits next to Bam perfectly and as you already said @markdash, more floor spacing around Butler. Plus he has the playoff pedigree. He's everything the Heat need right now. Not a soft big in Aldridge who will shoot mid range fadeaways or a guard who can't hit perimeter shots.

 

Edited by Trench Mob
Link to post
Share on other sites

Im curious about denver, they seem to be one trade away from being legitimate title favorites but all the trade rumors involving them are s---y—getting jrue holiday, trading away MPJ, etc. I mean why would you trade for someone that will take the ball out of jokic’s hands?

 

i would like them to get a legit 3&D wing who can guard positions 1 to 3, ala danny green. Roco would be nice, but i’d like someone who can guard opposing PG’s for long stretches as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, simon said:

Im curious about denver, they seem to be one trade away from being legitimate title favorites but all the trade rumors involving them are s---y—getting jrue holiday, trading away MPJ, etc. I mean why would you trade for someone that will take the ball out of jokic’s hands?

 

i would like them to get a legit 3&D wing who can guard positions 1 to 3, ala danny green. Roco would be nice, but i’d like someone who can guard opposing PG’s for long stretches as well.

You mean Jerami Grant? Or Torrey Craig?

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

 

 

The Heat's main issue(s) right now are size and the ability to finish off opponents. Not only K Love checks off both of those, he fits next to Bam perfectly and as you already said @markdash, more floor spacing around Butler. Plus he has the playoff pedigree. He's everything the Heat need right now. Not a soft big in Aldridge who will shoot mid range fadeaways or a guard who can't hit perimeter shots.

 

Gallo makes the most sense. Stretch 4 who can flat out score and on a expiring contract. Unless Cavs attack a first no one is touching Love he dug his own grave so he can lay in it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, simon said:

Im curious about denver, they seem to be one trade away from being legitimate title favorites but all the trade rumors involving them are s---y—getting jrue holiday, trading away MPJ, etc. I mean why would you trade for someone that will take the ball out of jokic’s hands?

 

i would like them to get a legit 3&D wing who can guard positions 1 to 3, ala danny green. Roco would be nice, but i’d like someone who can guard opposing PG’s for long stretches as well.


I haven't seen one rumor that would suggest the Nuggets would trade MPJ. To my knowledge he's practically untouchable.  
 

Can we please keep it to legit rumors and not idle speculation? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

who's the juiciest add in waiting at the deadline do you guys think? my league is super shallow so it hurts you bad to hold someone for a month just in case. so my trigger finger will be ready come deadlie time. Im thinking the likes of  Noel (thunder doing well hurts this possibility), KPJ/Nance (despite his horrible form to date), Wood, who else? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

who's the juiciest add in waiting at the deadline do you guys think? my league is super shallow so it hurts you bad to hold someone for a month just in case. so my trigger finger will be ready come deadlie time. Im thinking the likes of  Noel (thunder doing well hurts this possibility), KPJ/Nance (despite his horrible form to date), Wood, who else? 

Nobody in super shallow. Even in 10 teamers it’s pretty rare for the trade deadline to have much of an impact.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

who's the juiciest add in waiting at the deadline do you guys think? my league is super shallow so it hurts you bad to hold someone for a month just in case. so my trigger finger will be ready come deadlie time. Im thinking the likes of  Noel (thunder doing well hurts this possibility), KPJ/Nance (despite his horrible form to date), Wood, who else? 

Keep an eye on Malik Beasley and Denzel Valentine 

Edited by DonutGiveUp
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

who's the juiciest add in waiting at the deadline do you guys think? my league is super shallow so it hurts you bad to hold someone for a month just in case. so my trigger finger will be ready come deadlie time. Im thinking the likes of  Noel (thunder doing well hurts this possibility), KPJ/Nance (despite his horrible form to date), Wood, who else? 

 

Jakob Poeltl.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...