Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 NBA Trade Deadline News and Rumors


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

 

He had a pretty bad falling out with BOS. Doubt he wants to go back there. 

Well yeah, he went from almost guaranteed getting a massive payday maybe even a max contract to playing for a 1 year $2 mil deal lol. He went from having his great great grandchildren financially set to only having himself financially set for the rest of his life.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here's Tucker in the playoffs vs EVERY BIG MAN

Quick roundup:   Atlanta Hawks: Interested in Capela, Steven Adams. Pivoted away from Drummond due to extension demands. Hawks Expressed Interest In Trading For Jakob Poeltl. Some of

Kindda agree with this... I don't see the point of posting your entire team in your sig and making the sig so big that it's 90% of your message real estate.    

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Well yeah, he went from almost guaranteed getting a massive payday maybe even a max contract to playing for a 1 year $2 mil deal lol. He went from having his great great grandchildren financially set to only having himself financially set for the rest of his life.

Yeah for as much **** we give for players load managing, IT played through a torn labrum/hip impingement for them to get thrown away albeit for Kyrie. Which team wouldn't do that trade honestly, but still business is business so players will sit out for any little injury now. 

Edited by DezedandConfused
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

Delusional. You aren't employed by the Pistons. Woods, Henson, Thon time share is likely. 

 

 

tbh thats what i am taking specially casey running the sow

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

The real winners are the fantasy teams who didn’t pick up anybody and now looking at the FA pool with delight as people dropped good players for Juancho and Beasley.

 

Sorry you missed out. You'll get em next season champ. Keep your head up.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Darren Collison is reportedly "50/50" on a return to the NBA this season.

This comes from Matt Barnes, who was texting with Collison on Thursday. The Clippers are reportedly a likely landing spot for DC if he does return, and they even waived Isaiah Thomas to potentially clear a roster spot. If Collison does return, he'd be an interesting add in the hopes that he gets significant minutes alongside Lou Williams.

Damn Matt Barnes on them DM's 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, HarmStrong said:

 

Going to try my best here: it's kind of like when a patisserie no longer wants one of their undesirable baguettes and throws it in the dumpster while accepting their losses. Then another boulanger digs through the dumpster and gladly pulls out that baguette because he has too many croissants at his shop. 

 

Hope that helps 😉

Great. Now I'm hungry.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

The real winners are the fantasy teams who didn’t pick up anybody and now looking at the FA pool with delight as people dropped good players for Juancho and Beasley.

 

Carmelo Anthony was dropped for Beasley and Kevin Huerter was dropped for Eric Paschall in my 10 team H2H league. 

No one picked up Juancho. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Likely 0% chance, but is it possible Iggy plays 25-30 minutes with the Heat?

Maybe if he can turn the clock back 10 years. At 36, how much does he have left in the tank. The last few years with GS were mid-20's.

 

SEASON TEAM G MPG FG FGP FT FTP 3PT 3PTP RPG APG SPG TPG BPG PPG FPTS
2019 MEM 0 0.0 0 0.0 0 0.0 0 0.0 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
On Pace MEM 0 0.0 0 0.0 0 0.0 0 0.0 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
Projected 2019 Totals MEM 28.7 3.1 1.2 12.2 0.3 50.0 0.4 50.0 0.32 0.30 0.01 0.01 0.01 0.10 1.03
3 Year Avg MEM 69 25.1 173 50.0 55 64.7 48 32.9 3.88 3.32 0.93 0.86 0.62 6.51 17.72
2018 GS 68 23.2 151 50.0 39 58.2 48 33.3 3.71 3.18 0.90 0.76 0.75 5.72 16.66
2017 GS 64 25.4 148 46.2 55 63.2 33 28.2 3.84 3.28 0.84 1.05 0.59 6.00 16.80
2016 GS 76 26.3 219 52.8 72 70.6 64 36.2 4.00 3.43 1.00 0.76 0.51 7.55 19.17
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rabaak said:

Maybe if he can turn the clock back 10 years. At 36, how much does he have left in the tank. The last few years with GS were mid-20's.

 

SEASON TEAM G MPG FG FGP FT FTP 3PT 3PTP RPG APG SPG TPG BPG PPG FPTS
2019 MEM 0 0.0 0 0.0 0 0.0 0 0.0 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
On Pace MEM 0 0.0 0 0.0 0 0.0 0 0.0 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
Projected 2019 Totals MEM 28.7 3.1 1.2 12.2 0.3 50.0 0.4 50.0 0.32 0.30 0.01 0.01 0.01 0.10 1.03
3 Year Avg MEM 69 25.1 173 50.0 55 64.7 48 32.9 3.88 3.32 0.93 0.86 0.62 6.51 17.72
2018 GS 68 23.2 151 50.0 39 58.2 48 33.3 3.71 3.18 0.90 0.76 0.75 5.72 16.66
2017 GS 64 25.4 148 46.2 55 63.2 33 28.2 3.84 3.28 0.84 1.05 0.59 6.00 16.80
2016 GS 76 26.3 219 52.8 72 70.6 64 36.2 4.00 3.43 1.00 0.76 0.51 7.55 19.17


scrolling on the phone, I damn near hypnotized myself on this shi 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, rabaak said:

Maybe if he can turn the clock back 10 years. At 36, how much does he have left in the tank. The last few years with GS were mid-20's.

 

SEASON TEAM G MPG FG FGP FT FTP 3PT 3PTP RPG APG SPG TPG BPG PPG FPTS
2019 MEM 0 0.0 0 0.0 0 0.0 0 0.0 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
On Pace MEM 0 0.0 0 0.0 0 0.0 0 0.0 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
Projected 2019 Totals MEM 28.7 3.1 1.2 12.2 0.3 50.0 0.4 50.0 0.32 0.30 0.01 0.01 0.01 0.10 1.03
3 Year Avg MEM 69 25.1 173 50.0 55 64.7 48 32.9 3.88 3.32 0.93 0.86 0.62 6.51 17.72
2018 GS 68 23.2 151 50.0 39 58.2 48 33.3 3.71 3.18 0.90 0.76 0.75 5.72 16.66
2017 GS 64 25.4 148 46.2 55 63.2 33 28.2 3.84 3.28 0.84 1.05 0.59 6.00 16.80
2016 GS 76 26.3 219 52.8 72 70.6 64 36.2 4.00 3.43 1.00 0.76 0.51 7.55 19.17

 

Who is this? Keanu Reeves?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

The real winners are the fantasy teams who didn’t pick up anybody and now looking at the FA pool with delight as people dropped good players for Juancho and Beasley.

Hahaha. 
I mean, I dropped Thad for Juancho knowing that Lauri will be back come fantasy playoffs so I’m good with that. I’m a lock for playoffs anyway and looking for ROS adds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

The real winners are the fantasy teams who didn’t pick up anybody and now looking at the FA pool with delight as people dropped good players for Juancho and Beasley.


I don't know about Juancho but I think Beasley is a great add, given that Culver/Okogie are terrible on offense, Beasley is playing for a contract, and Minny has a nice 4-3-4 playoff schedule.    Certainly worth a flyer for the end of your bench, and nobody in a good league drops good players for flyers.   
 

The most dropped players in yahoo today are the guys you would expect: Burks, GRIII, Bell, Napier, Thompson. Napier and Thompson might find a path to value but neither are more of a sure thing than Beasley imo. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...