Aaron Jones 2020 Outlook

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I stopped reading here 

Suddenly lots of love in here. You mean we shouldn't be shying away because his team used a mid round pick (last pick of the second round) on a depth/insurance RB. I thought that was supposed to be th

Some people believe that their "RB1" has to be a "workhorse RB". But the trend of the workhorse RB as it used to be thought of, is getting close to extinct. I've looked up RB trends for Top 12 RB's (i

Posted Images

6 hours ago, iamkoza said:

you know what would be worse than him being inactive tomorrow? being active but emergency only.... especially if that plan isnt reported before the game

Yeah, I'm wondering if it's even smart to play him this week. I worry about his being used as a decoy, his usage being extremely limited, or re-aggravating the injury.

It's like they want Rodgers to play with the absolute worst roster possible. Didn't even bother to add depth in the WR room before the deadline. Let's play Tyler Ervin as our starting tailback too because why the hell not.

Edited by LongBalls
  • Haha 2

That makes sense with Williams admirably serving as a lead runner. Now that you're looking at basically a couple practice squad replacements; I'd be surprised if he doesn't play.

Edited by LongBalls
1 hour ago, this guy right here said:

Calf injuries are on par with hamstring injuries. They tend to linger and are easy to re-injure. 

SF is a trash heap right now. 

I'd be very surprised if he plays.

Even if he is active GB starters will be out by midway through the 2nd Q up by 30