Aaron Jones 2020 Outlook

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I stopped reading here 

Suddenly lots of love in here. You mean we shouldn't be shying away because his team used a mid round pick (last pick of the second round) on a depth/insurance RB. I thought that was supposed to be th

Some people believe that their "RB1" has to be a "workhorse RB". But the trend of the workhorse RB as it used to be thought of, is getting close to extinct. I've looked up RB trends for Top 12 RB's (i

Posted Images

Play your STUDS. I can remember this same type of scenario where I played it "safe" and played someone else only to witness my Stud have a great fantasy day while so called hurt...

• Like 2

Probably going to start him if he's active, but if you do and he gives you a point or two (or none) then please don't go into the Vent & Rant. It's a gamble. You just have to put up your hands and say it's a fair cop.

Jones averaged more than 1 fantasy point per touch last year, and is even more efficient this year.

10-12 touches should be 12-15 fantasy points. And that's probably the volume floor.

Don't bench him.

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

Jones averaged more than 1 fantasy point per touch last year, and is even more efficient this year.

10-12 touches should be 12-15 fantasy points. And that's probably the volume floor.

Don't bench him.

Youre banking he sees that kind of volume. If that calf messes up, he could be out for the game especially if they are holding a lead

5 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Youre banking he sees that kind of volume. If that calf messes up, he could be out for the game especially if they are holding a lead

10-12 carries is what roto blurb said. Of course he could get hurt, but anyone could get hurt. They said they wouldn't play him if reaggravation was a concern.  

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

10-12 carries is what roto blurb said. Of course he could get hurt, but anyone could get hurt. They said they wouldn't play him if reaggravation was a concern.  

That was before Williams and Dillon both got COVID.

Just now, Spyplane said:

That was before Williams and Dillon both got COVID.

That was from one of the beat writers earlier today. It's a page back or 2. They said he had to be 100% to go tonight. 

21 minutes ago, coleworld7 said:

leaning towards starting him but we better hope for an early score from him cause i can see this game getting out of hand and the packers resting him the rest of the game

I dont think the 49ers will offer much resistance, plus they have the mini bye to rest him.

• Like 1

The fact that the GB staff seems so conservative with injuries, his being active means I’m playing him. If he gets close 15 touches, I’m good. Of course, that all depends on your roster options. If I’m choosing between Jones, or RBs like Dobbins, Moss, Lindsay, I’m picking Jones and hoping. If I had Montgomery or someone like, tougher call.

Edited by Butters
  • Like 3