Aaron Jones 2020 Outlook

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I stopped reading here 

Suddenly lots of love in here. You mean we shouldn't be shying away because his team used a mid round pick (last pick of the second round) on a depth/insurance RB. I thought that was supposed to be th

Some people believe that their "RB1" has to be a "workhorse RB". But the trend of the workhorse RB as it used to be thought of, is getting close to extinct. I've looked up RB trends for Top 12 RB's (i

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Loadedbrewer said:

I don’t see any way he will be back with the Packers.  They are already projected to be $24 million over the cap and will likely prioritize Lindsey over Jones.  Then they need to consider extending Adam’s, since 2021 is the last year on his contract.

They drafted Dillon specifically for this.  Jones will not be a Packer next year.

Possibly. I wouldn't be so certain though. It's really easy for NFL teams to restructure contracts to move money around. Being "over the cap" isn't a death sentence as far as resigning players. 

5 hours ago, ajs723 said:

Possibly. I wouldn't be so certain though. It's really easy for NFL teams to restructure contracts to move money around. Being "over the cap" isn't a death sentence as far as resigning players. 

I agree in general,  it when he is likely 3rd on the priority list, restructuring won’t get it done....he gone.

30 minutes ago, Loadedbrewer said:

I agree in general,  it when he is likely 3rd on the priority list, restructuring won’t get it done....he gone.

I'd put it at 85-15, he's gone. Not quite 100-0. There also might just not be any team willing to pay massive bucks for a RB, andd returning to GB may be the best move if money isn't as much of a factor.