NBC Sports Edge Forums

Need 1 replacement owner. 16 team, H2H point league on CBS

Hi Folks

I am looking for 1 experienced and dedicated replacement owner for a 16 team H2H points, weekly lineups on CBS. The league is in its 3rd year and has a great group of owners. The team started to rebuild and has a number of good young prospects, plus the team has the 1st overall pick in our yearly rookie/waiver draft. This is a cash league with a $69.40 fee. $9.40 goes to CBS and the rest to the prize pool and all payments are handled through leaguesafe. Payment is expected upon accepting the team and joining the league. Our winter meetings (the beginning of our year) start Jan 2, 2020, so this is the first time for the new season teams can make trades and trade draft picks, etc. If you are seriously interested, let me know and I will send you a full list of players, constitution and league details. Some of the players on the team are Yordan Alvarez, C Paddack, M Soroka, A Kirilloff, C Pache, C Kieboom, K Hiura, W Adames, M Manning and more.  

This is first come first serve! The first owner to accept and pay league fees owns the team. If you have any questions, concerns, etc please let me know. 

Cheers

Matt

mattwalters40@gmail.com