NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trevor Ariza 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah I agree with Top 75. If you asking Top 50 you being greedy especially with 3 ball hogs.

The idea of rostering ariza on a 10 teamer is pretty funny 😄

On another note, he fits so well on this team.

3 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

So.. anyone who watched the game knows what’s up? Will he still be relevant in POR? 
Really love his fantasy game but not sure if the minutes will be there.

Minutes there but he is not shooting the 3s and just watching dame(so hot) takes over. 

So he played great against Houston and Dallas and bad against Lakers, Denver, Utah and Indiana. The latter four are the 1st, 3rd, 7th and 11th worst teams for opposing small forwards, on the other hand Dallas and Houston are neutral/good for opposing small forwards. I think he just had a tough stretch of games. Anyways, I dropped for Hernanogomez but will keep a really close eye on him.

Nice co-incidence: LAL decrease value for FG%, FT%, 3PM, AST, REB, BLK and PTS but increase value for STL and Ariza sucked at everything against them except for the steals.

Edited by HerrMcKenzie
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

Nice co-incidence: LAL decrease value for FG%, FT%, 3PM, AST, REB, BLK and PTS but increase value for STL

Is there a good place to find this matchup info quickly and easily? I usually just guess

26 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

Did everyone really drop him? I can safely assume cos he is getting no love. 

SIMPSONBUSH.GIF

He can be dropped with no worries if someone doesn't need his steals. He is only good for steals and turnovers so far unfortunately. I expected more 3s but he is not shooting as much as I expected. Only 3.3 attempts per game, he needs at least 5 attempts to have value for 3s as well.

4 minutes ago, thusanaysayer said:

Any Blazers viewers? I'd like to know what happened during his 3-4 duds prior to his last game... was it just adjusting to the team?

Carmelo and Dame happened. Dame is understandable since the guy has been the leader & is on fire. But Melo? Still thinking he is the 3rd option. Blazers is at the bottom of assist category and Melo is averaging 1.6 per. Pass the rock already there are many options that can score, including Ariza. 

Same shat happened to unselfish players like Bazemore (who can still score if given the opportunity).