NBC Sports EDGE Forums

AFC Championship ~ Titans vs Chiefs

SyNdicateZ

Just now, shakestreet said:

Andy Reid in the Super Bowl does not sit right with you does it? 

I don't care what Reid does in the post season 😂

I'm not sure why I have to keep reminding people I'm not a fan of any team nor do I care  who wins or loses in the post season. I play fantasy football, I care about how MY fantasy team performs in the fantasy season.

I gave up on NFL team football years ago but I do respect the accomplishments of the players and coaches. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

I don't care what Reid does in the post season 😂

I'm not sure why I have to keep reminding people I'm not a fan of any team nor do I care  who wins or loses in the post season. I play fantasy football, I care about how MY fantasy team performs in the fantasy season.

I gave up on NFL team football years ago but I do respect the accomplishments of the players and coaches. 😉

Oh  OK .. I thought you were an Philadelphia Eagles fan and really despised Andy Reid for his failures in Philadelphia 

Just now, shakestreet said:

Oh  OK .. I thought you were an Philadelphia Eagles fan and really despised Andy Reid for his failures in Philadelphia 

No. I took issue with his ability to choke in big games and big moments by nt making in game adjustments given the talent he had at his disposal