NBC Sports Edge Forums

NFC Championship ~ Packers vs 49ers

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rodgers hasn’t done anything relevant in ages. Brady would get crucified for a game like this because he doesn’t make enough funny commercials.

#1 goal for the Packers at the half ... score a TD ✅ wtf do you want? Now if GB can get a turnover and score again quick 

2 minutes ago, affliction said:

I never thought the Packers could win. He did look nervous not backtracking. The running game looks great he will have to do more than manage a game vs Mahomes

Mahomes hasn't faced a defense lately that's anywhere near the level of SF. And they will have no answer for the Niner run game, I don't think thats really debatable.

• Like 1
Just now, cs3 said:

Mahomes hasn't faced a defense lately that's anywhere near the level of SF. And they will have no answer for the Niner run game, I don't think thats really debatable.

It's very much debatable. They said they wouldnt have an answer for Henry either and held him to 3.6 ypc

2 minutes ago, cs3 said:

Uh, the Ravens and Pats were 2nd and 3rd in total defense and he faced both.

1 minute ago, affliction said:

It's very much debatable. They said they wouldnt have an answer for Henry either and held him to 3.6 ypc

C'mon man, the Niners offense has way more ways to beat you than Tenn

Just now, hoppychokes said:

Uh, the Ravens and Pats were 2nd and 3rd in total defense and he faced both.

The 49er D at full strength is better than both those teams. They faced way better competition than either team, and their pass rush is on a different level. The only thing that either team has on SF's defense is the Pat's corner

Just now, cs3 said:

The 49er D at full strength is better than both those teams. They faced way better competition than either team, and their pass rush is on a different level. The only thing that either team has on SF's defense is the Pat's corner

Yes which is why they are the #1 total defense lol. You said he hasn't faced "anything near"...he has. Just keep homering tho!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, hoppychokes said:

Yes which is why they are the #1 total defense lol. You said he hasn't faced "anything near"...he has. Just keep homering tho

Stop sidetracking this discussion!

We're talking about who is RSVPing for Rodger's retirement party. You coming? I hear cheese platter will be amazing