NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, harck said:

If Schefter is reporting this, then teams are definitely interested in him -- this is big. The question now becomes will be if the NFL decides to reinstate him and not suspend him further. I think if he is reinstated week 8, he gets immediately signed by someone. Seahawks or Ravens imo.

and then gets cut within 72 hours after that?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know what guys, ignore Schefter—what the fook does that guy know? We need to be listening to a guy with real credibility: Tomei7. 

Godwin broke his own finger to save face before his imminent job loss.  Understandable.

Who cares zigzag. Tonight we are smoking fattys

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Those who choose the moral high road will probably pass.

I am not one of those people.

Hard to determine his value on Seattle.  Lot of mouths, even if he’s in ideal shape, no way he usurps lockett or metcalf.  Best case scenario he goes to ravens, but with he would easily become a cancer and not mesh well with Some of lamars inaccurate throws... I could see him shaking his confidence

Edited by TeeGee60
1 minute ago, TeeGee60 said:

Hard to determine his value on Seattle.  Lot of mouths, even if he’s in ideal shape, no way he usurps lockett or metcalf.  Best case scenario he goes to ravens, but with he would easily become a cancer and not mesh well with Some of lamars inaccurate throws... I could see him shaking his confidence

steelers at ravens week 8.  would suck for him to miss this game....

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

If hes on the Seahawks he is INSTANTLY a Elite WR1. IMO

Yep. This would destroy Lockett's value. I think AB eats up his targets more so than DK. DK is the deep threat, AB is the short to medium safety blanket, and if he's been keeping in game shape -- he's a much betters safety blanket than Lockett.

Him signing with Seattle makes him and DK WR1 RoS, Lockett WR2 with upside IMO.

Edited by harck
1 minute ago, harck said:

Yep. This would destroy Lockett's value. I think AB eats up his targets more so than DK. DK is the deep threat, AB is the short to medium safety blanket, and if he's been keeping in game shape -- he's a much betters safety blanket than Lockett.

indeed.