NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know what guys, ignore Schefter—what the fook does that guy know? We need to be listening to a guy with real credibility: Tomei7. 

Godwin broke his own finger to save face before his imminent job loss.  Understandable.

Who cares zigzag. Tonight we are smoking fattys

Posted Images

Legit the worst place he could end up from a fantasy perspective.  That sound your hearing is the stock of Evans and Godwin crashing down....Is there a scenario where he becomes the number 1 target?

I mean I think both Seattle and TB are equally bad from a fantasy perspective. Too many mouths to feed on both offenses. But yeah it's going to be interesting how he gets utilized, I feel like his ego will not allow him to be the third guy on either of these teams.

God I wonder what Brady does to these guys to inspire so much loyalty... he had AB over for 1 week and suddenly this man following him across the country lol.

Edited by harck
  • Haha 1
Just now, jjbooda said:

Legit the worst place he could end up from a fantasy perspective.  That sound your hearing is the stock of Evans and Godwin crashing down....Is there a scenario where he becomes the number 1 target?

Brady apparently loved AB during his brief stint in New England so I wouldn't say it's impossible

• Like 1

Sounds like he is for sure picking one of these two -- TB or SEA. I don't see him signing with any other team at this point. I think it's going to come down to which team can assure him a larger position in the offense.

Edited by harck
2 minutes ago, jjbooda said:

Seems like all it would take is to always be healthy.  Evans seems like somethings off, Godwin’s missed a few weeks, Gronk can’t shoulder too big of a load if they need him for playoffs; why not?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jjbooda said:

It’s about the same although Wilson over Brady. But locket and dk vs Evans and godwin so I don’t see a ton of difference there. Evans and godwin have been hurt year over year and again recently. So I’d say it’s a push 

• Thanks 1

The TB receiving corps is banged up and it would make sense to reinforce it JUST IN CASE. At the same time... imagine being Mike Evans right now seeing all these reports of Brady begging for AB when you out here playing injured and getting 1-2 targets a game with an also injured Godwin playing. Must be somewhat deflating.

Edited by harck
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, harck said:

The TB receiving corps is banged up and it would make sense to reinforce it JUST IN CASE. At the same time... imagine being Mike Evans right now seeing all these reports of Brady begging for AB when you out here playing injured and getting 1-2 targets a game with an also injured Godwin playing. Must be somewhat deflating.

If evans was all that Brady wouldn't want brown.

AB is better than evans

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Per Schefter:

Antonio Brown and the Buccaneers are working towards an agreement, per source. Both sides want to get it done. There are steps to be taken on this visit, and Seattle still is in the mix, but the Buccaneers have emerged as the favorites.