NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know what guys, ignore Schefter—what the fook does that guy know? We need to be listening to a guy with real credibility: Tomei7. 

Godwin broke his own finger to save face before his imminent job loss.  Understandable.

Who cares zigzag. Tonight we are smoking fattys

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Everynameistaken said:

Not that quiet if everybody and their mommas are reporting it

News just broke this week with an avalanche this afternoon... sounds like talks have been going on for a bit.  So I disagree that it hasn't been quiet.

2 minutes ago, the1gq2nvy said:

I actually dont think this situation is great. Too crowded and tampa relies on defense a lot.

The situations terrible lol. But everyone gets excited over anything here. Evans brown Godwin gronk running game going good and a good defense. Way too much going on.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

It’s about the same although Wilson over Brady. But locket and dk vs Evans and godwin so I don’t see a ton of difference there. Evans and godwin have been hurt year over year and again recently. So I’d say it’s a push 

Disagree. Yes Evans/Godwin and DK/Lockett is a push....but Seahawks throw the ball a lot more. They have a much worse defense and are involved in more shootouts. Not to mention Wilson is a much better QB than Brady at this point so he will get max value per target out of Brown too

Still hope he comes to Seattle...

Edited by terminator10