NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

Just now, Islanderman said:

TB doesn’t throw enough to support 3 fantasy receivers. This sucks. 

AB won't be the one who suffers, that's all most in this thread care about. 

10 for AB

6 for Evans

5 for Godwin

4 for Gronk

4 for RoJO

1 for Scottie

That's about 30 attempts per game, +/- 5 attempts or so

• Like 2
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know what guys, ignore Schefter—what the fook does that guy know? We need to be listening to a guy with real credibility: Tomei7. 

Godwin broke his own finger to save face before his imminent job loss.  Understandable.

Who cares zigzag. Tonight we are smoking fattys

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

Of course AGAINST THE SAINTS, CAUSE WHY NOT?!?!

DUDE IS GOING TO FEAST WITH BRADY....

AB tore the Saints a new one in the last game (2018). I remember having flashbacks to Jerry Rice the way he abused us. We don’t have a corner or safety that has any hope. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

@pastorofmuppets2 break this down for us please.

Thanks in advance.

1) as loathesome a human as i find him to be, there is no denying his talent and work ethic, as applied to his craft ... in that strictly "foosball between the lines" sense he has been this era's Jerry Rice - you cannot take those intangibles away from him. 

2) TB12 has already proven he can rein this cat in ... AB loves him, there is a mutual respect which will go an awfully long way in keeping this as sane as it possibly can be, considering our protagonist here. 

3) he will hang consistent high end wr2 #s up ... if he's motivated and willing to work, and i have no reason to doubt he is, he will excel a great deal.  only thing that will prevent him from surefire wr1 #s is the surrounding cast ... there are excellent options around him, but i think he begins to establish top dog #s by his second full week. 

4) I TOTALLY WHIFFED, AND I'M PISSED!  i let him slide in my leegs, and he was scooped earlier this week in all of 'em. 

IT. HAPPENED. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

1) as loathesome a human as i find him to be, there is no denying his talent and work ethic, as applied to his craft ... in that strictly "foosball between the lines" sense he has been this era's Jerry Rice - you cannot take those intangibles away from him. 

2) TB12 has already proven he can rein this cat in ... AB loves him, there is a mutual respect which will go an awfully long way in keeping this as sane as it possibly can be, considering our protagonist here. 

3) he will hang consistent high end wr2 #s up ... if he's motivated and willing to work, and i have no reason to doubt he is, he will excel a great deal.  only thing that will prevent him from surefire wr1 #s is the surrounding cast ... there are excellent options around him, but i think he begins to establish top dog #s by his second full week. 

4) I TOTALLY WHIFFED, AND I'M PISSED!  i let him slide in my leegs, and he was scooped earlier this week in all of 'em. 

IT. HAPPENED. 

I respect this man for the ability to admit when he's wrong

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1