NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know what guys, ignore Schefter—what the fook does that guy know? We need to be listening to a guy with real credibility: Tomei7. 

Godwin broke his own finger to save face before his imminent job loss.  Understandable.

Who cares zigzag. Tonight we are smoking fattys

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I caught a few TB games and saw them on the red zone channel

Brady was forcing targets to Mike Evans from what I saw, especially in the red zone.

I think all that dissapear now and Evans is likely to become more of a deep threat/possession receiver and AB will take over as the red zone alpha.

that playoff sched is gonna deliver alotta coin. 

... and if there is an injury to one of Godwin/Evans?

🤔

7 minutes ago, jkgeezy said:

I wonder if somebody is getting dealt to another team with the deadline looming.

No way.  They are going all in on Tom.  They have a 2 year window to get it done.  No way they are going to get rid of any weapons now.

Just now, rasto21585 said:

So when can we expect him to play? Week 9?

i would think so, he has 2  weeks to get familiar with a playbook he already has exposure to. and plenty to to get through protocol

1 minute ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Can anyone answer the below? After the 8 games is there a chance he doesn’t play still due to more league discipline?

Is there a chance?

Sure.

He is in an ongoing civil suit but I don't think he has any more criminal charges still pending 

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats
1 minute ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Can anyone answer the below? After the 8 games is there a chance he doesn’t play still due to more league discipline?

Yes. Goodell can put him on the exempt list when his suspension is up. However, it's somewhat unlikely unless Goodell does it out of spite. An 8 game suspension is a long one and they reviewed his sexual assault cases back last year to see if they should add to the suspension, they did not find enough to do so.

For those of us who picked up Brown, are you playing him Week 9?  Normally I'd want to let someone in this situation sit on my bench for at least a game, but after what Brady did with Brown last year in Brown's first game we have to roll Brown out, right?

Just now, ZappB said:

For those of us who picked up Brown, are you playing him Week 9?  Normally I'd want to let someone in this situation sit on my bench for at least a game, but after what Brady did with Brown last year in Brown's first game we have to roll Brown out, right?

saints cant stop anyone, i love my saints but we are going to give brown a field day, im having nightmares already thinking about it

• Like 2
Just now, ZappB said:

i'm playing him because it will be fun.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ZappB said:

LOCK N LOAD BROTHER BUSINESS IS BOOMIN