Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, cgu112 said:


really?

 

1 minute ago, ponchsox said:

LOL

No sure why you think it’s so unfeasable. The guy throwing the ball has been planning this all year long. He had 8 targets in 5 minutes last year lol. It deficiently possible laugh all you want. He was still elite a year ago. The issue is his off field  antics but if he plays it’s possible. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know what guys, ignore Schefter—what the fook does that guy know? We need to be listening to a guy with real credibility: Tomei7. 

Godwin broke his own finger to save face before his imminent job loss.  Understandable.

Who cares zigzag. Tonight we are smoking fattys

Posted Images

1 minute ago, UcanTry said:

 

No sure why you think it’s so unfeasable. The guy throwing the ball has been planning this all year long. He had 8 targets in 5 minutes last year lol. It deficiently possible laugh all you want. He was still elite a year ago. The issue is his off field  antics but if he plays it’s possible. 

Too many talented mouths to feed for AB to be a WR1

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

 

No sure why you think it’s so unfeasable. The guy throwing the ball has been planning this all year long. He had 8 targets in 5 minutes last year lol. It deficiently possible laugh all you want. He was still elite a year ago. The issue is his off field  antics but if he plays it’s possible. 


its definitely feasible. I just dont know if I would say thats my expectation. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ponchsox said:

Too many talented mouths to feed for AB to be a WR1

No not really it’s godwin and Evans who take the hit. Again the guy throwing him the ball is the guy making him a ppr 1-12 wr from his 1st start to end of season. Plus again godwin and Evans haven’t been heathy. I have stock in them all but Brady gets what Brady wants. We will have to see how he plays but a year he was elite. Are Evans and godwin elite? I love godwin but brown as a talent at wr and Brady with his love for him makes it possible. Type lol all you want now I’m lol 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ponchsox said:

Too many talented mouths to feed for AB to be a WR1

NO, they both want to play with each other, AB will feast, WR2 to WR1 video game numbers, as long as he plays hes going to feast with brady

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

NO, they both want to play with each other, AB will feast, WR2 to WR1 video game numbers, as long as he plays hes going to feast with brady

Take off the rose colored glasses. I get it, everyone wants their waiver wire pickup to be a WR1/RB1. You are going to be extremely disappointed.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ponchsox said:

Take off the rose colored glasses. I get it, everyone wants their waiver wire pickup to be a WR1/RB1. You are going to be extremely disappointed.

 

i have 0 shares ...... a big FAT ZERO.... never owned this guy could never own him and i had my chance and im going to be here to watch everyone win their ships in here ...

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

assuming tom throws it 35 times per game (hes only thrown less than that once this year),i think 7 targets/game is fairly conservative estimate for AB. i would look at his one game in ne to be a fair estimate of his floor, (8 targets, 4 receptions, 56 yards and a td).  the td is a bonus, but guessing on this team, he can turn 8 targets into more yardage.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ponchsox said:

Take off the rose colored glasses. I get it, everyone wants their waiver wire pickup to be a WR1/RB1. You are going to be extremely disappointed.

This.  
 

big mistake thinking Arians is playing fantasy football out there.   they’ll split the targets according to who has the exploitable matchup and how they want to attack.   Weekly this is likely to be a headache.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, harck said:

Yall needa start puttin some respect on arguably the top receiver of the last decade.

 

History repeats itself, same thing was said years ago with Randy Moss, he goes to NE and breaks records, 0 respect with the GOAT playing with him

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CABLE87 said:

 

History repeats itself, same thing was said years ago with Randy Moss, he goes to NE and breaks records, 0 respect with the GOAT playing with him

 

People out here trippin.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...