NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know what guys, ignore Schefter—what the fook does that guy know? We need to be listening to a guy with real credibility: Tomei7. 

Godwin broke his own finger to save face before his imminent job loss.  Understandable.

Who cares zigzag. Tonight we are smoking fattys

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

It’s Antonio Brown, of course! The Bucs don’t bring on a possible headache and not throw him the ball. 

Brady most likely feeds him the ball in his first game. If he plays week 9, that's a monday night game. What better way to showcase their new addition. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, rasto21585 said:

Brady most likely feeds him the ball in his first game. If he plays week 9, that's a monday night game. What better way to showcase their new addition. 

It's the Sunday night game, fyi. Even more reason to be excited.

23 minutes ago, rasto21585 said:

20 minutes ago, CallMeBDB said:

It's the Sunday night game, fyi. Even more reason to be excited.

5 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Nope its the Monday night game. Its PHI-DAL Sunday Night.

spacer.png

Nope. It's the Sunday night game.

• Haha 3
17 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Nope its the Monday night game. Its PHI-DAL Sunday Night.

TB plays on MNF THIS week (Week 8), Brown cannot play this week due to suspension.

TB plays on SNF NEXT week (Week 9), when Brown is supposed to make his Bucs debut.

It’s Antonio against the feeble Jets week 9 on MNF, as close to an exhibition game as you can get in the NFL... Brady will get him in the end zone at least once, assuming he plays I’m starting with confidence. 

• Like 1
Just now, DOOSH MAGOOSH said:

It’s Antonio against the feeble Jets week 9 on MNF, as close to an exhibition game as you can get in the NFL... Brady will get him in the end zone at least once, assuming he plays I’m starting with confidence. 

Here, here!

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, DOOSH MAGOOSH said:

Why is this so difficult?

Antonio Brown's new team, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, will play week 9 at home against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday Night Football (scheduled for 8:20pm)

On 10/25/2020 at 8:11 AM, Tomei7 said:

My mistake WR3 territory thus far is 10-13pts on average and that would be Parker-Juju range. WR1 territory would be 16-20pts on average in the Ridley-Fuller range, not basing nothing off of ADP’s this is all what they’ve done thus far. And this is in 12man leagues btw.

15 hours ago, Tomei7 said:

Everything I based it off of was for a 12man league

1 hour ago, Spyplane said:

You might want to clarify that because how do we know otherwise?

I did clarify