NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

K197040

7 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

He has Tom Brady. He doesn't need you ( no offence). 

He can live with Tom Teriffic and tommy can do everything you said.

Don’t know if joking or serious 🤣

But, even the greatest QB ever is not at all likely to have qualifications, knowledge, let alone the skills to do case conceptualization of someone with a personality disorder.

Particularly, someone as low functioning as AB.  Unfortunately, it doesn’t get “cured” or ”treated” with “babysitters,” supervision or sleepovers.

Edited by nn4mz

On 11/19/2020 at 8:21 AM, RyanksN said:

Roger..."is there any tape of this incident?"

League Investigator..."Not that we can find"

Roger..."OK...Let him Play then"

I mean that makes the most sense... you knocked a camera out of a camera man's hands and he didn't get it on tape?  lol they just want the star power.  But AB needs to chill out, I'm not sure how he wasn't on notice about 3 incidents ago??

1 hour ago, claig34 said:

Will Ramsey be shadowing Evans? Do people feel comfortable starting AB as a WR3 if so? 

I'd say Brown is a pretty safe WR3 because Brady is going to force at least 4-5 targets, if not more, in Brown's direction.  Whether you should start him as your WR3/Flex will depend on your team of course.

1 minute ago, Evincar said:

8-57 on 13 targets tonight. 18-157 so far this season.

Looks great playing the Danny Amendola role in this offense. League winner.

He had a couple of deep shots where he had the defender by a step and the ball was just a little off.  That timing is getting better every week.  He will be primed for the fantasy playoffs....

37 minutes ago, atdharris said:

You still have to be encouraged. 13 targets tonight. This is just his third game back after missing a season. I think you're going to see him take off in the next 2-3 weeks. He's consistently open. 

13 targets? In his third game back? With a great playoff schedule and the GOAT throwing the rock??

spacer.png

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

The targets are great but man Brady’s deep ball looks like a balloon that popped mid air. 

He’s made some bad throws and reads. AB could easily have 3TDs through three games. He’s been open each game with no defender between him and the goal line just to be overthrown or under thrown. 

46 minutes ago, street sharks said:

Really feels like Brady isn't trying to upset the chemistry on the team by going to him more, because this dude is constantly open

13 targets?  13 targets?  That...seems like quite a lot, actually.

6 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

This ain’t the same GOAT. He’s getting close to Peyton Manning’s final season. 

Haven’t checked the stats, but pretty sure Peyton did just fine hitting open receivers with a clean pocket, versus facing animals like Aaron Donald and Cam Jordan. 

Playoff weeks 14-16, TB faces bottom dwelling pass rushes. Brady won’t be touched. 

28 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

He’s made some bad throws and reads. AB could easily have 3TDs through three games. He’s been open each game with no defender between him and the goal line just to be overthrown or under thrown. 

I think every game since brown has started Brady has missed him on a deep shot. I haven’t started brown yet but it still seems iffy outside of PPR. I think I may take the plunge next week against KC and start him. They have to connect on a deep shot at some point.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MBarbarian said:

Haven’t checked the stats, but pretty sure Peyton did just fine hitting open receivers with a clean pocket, versus facing animals like Aaron Donald and Cam Jordan. 

Playoff weeks 14-16, TB faces bottom dwelling pass rushes. Brady won’t be touched. 

Manning was horrible his last year.  He lost the starting job to Brook but got it back right before playoffs because he could read defenses which Brook couldn't.