NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know what guys, ignore Schefter—what the fook does that guy know? We need to be listening to a guy with real credibility: Tomei7. 

Godwin broke his own finger to save face before his imminent job loss.  Understandable.

Who cares zigzag. Tonight we are smoking fattys

Posted Images

18 hours ago, papacapps said:

Godwin's situation will affect my decision.  I think if he were to miss this week it might give me the guts to roll out AB once again.

i can totally see godwin sitting, sucking tons of AB owners into starting him only to watch scotty miller go off....

19 hours ago, papacapps said:

Godwin's situation will affect my decision.  I think if he were to miss this week it might give me the guts to roll out AB once again.

If Godwin’s sits AB in my opinion becomes a must start. If you aren’t starting AB without godwin then you might as well drop him right now because your never going to start him. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, herschel said:

i can totally see godwin sitting, sucking tons of AB owners into starting him only to watch scotty miller go off....

Although Miller blowing up is a real possibility, I will definitely be starting AB if Godwin were to sit.

The basis for that projection is that Antonio Brown will be the best WR in the NFL over these final four games.

When in fact he is the 3rd or 4th best on his own team.

So it is pretty laughable.  At least they only project him to score 1 touchdown during the remainder of 2020.  They may be correct, in that respect.

• Haha 1

I'm rolling him out this week. Just have a feeling we see some vintage AB against the terrible Falcons secondary. The logic I'm using isn't great because his snap share last week was his lowest since he's been on the Bucs and there's no reason to believe he will get double-digit targets on Sunday, but my gut is telling me that he scores his first TD of the season this week and he is the primary weapon for a Bucs offense that won't have RoJo this week.

• Like 2

Impressively, so far Antonio Brown has had no sideline meltdowns yet.

I guess he had to get to the point where even he realized that this will be his final opportunity to play in the NFL, unless everything goes perfectly.

1 minute ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Impressively, so far Antonio Brown has had no sideline meltdowns yet.

I guess he had to get to the point where even he realized that this will be his final opportunity to play in the NFL, unless everything goes perfectly.

I think it was obvious he was trying to force his way out of Oakland. I guarantee if he didn't have those pending cases he would have been on the straight and narrow with New England. 

1 minute ago, GarrettHasTheClap said:

I think it was obvious he was trying to force his way out of Oakland. I guarantee if he didn't have those pending cases he would have been on the straight and narrow with New England. 

I think, at that point, Brown still believed he could write his own ticket to any of the remaining teams in the NFL, and could still do anything he wanted.  That's possibly why he figured he could ignore any warnings from BB and contact and harass the woman from the civil lawsuit, and there would be no repercussions.

2 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

I think, at that point, Brown still believed he could write his own ticket to any of the remaining teams in the NFL, and could still do anything he wanted.  That's possibly why he figured he could ignore any warnings from BB and contact and harass the woman from the civil lawsuit, and there would be no repercussions.

Fair enough.  Definitely wasnt a long term strategy 😂

8 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Incorrect.

Incorrect for me too.

Started him once and he had perfectly fine flex production.

I may have to start him this week as well with all kinds of injury issues. Understanding the matchup, I could probably do far worse in my flex.

Again, it all comes down to your initial expectations. If you assumed you were picking up a league winner...you're sour. If you picked him up hoping he could fill some gaps as part of a playoff team, you're satisfied.

• Haha 1