NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dynasty Roster Outlook - WHIR - Leave a Link

Season is over and I won the championship. Need to keep 15 (Defense and Kicker must be kept), PPR League 10 team. Is there anybody in the Cut column that you'd switch from those that I am keeping?

Guy who owns Lamar Jackson also owns Mahomes and wants to keep Mahomes over Jackson, should I offer for Jackson and who should I mortgage?

QB: Wilson

RB: Barkley

RB: Cook

WR: Julio Jones

WR: Robinson II

WR: Landry

TE: Ertz

FL: Bell

D: Patriots

K: Lutz

Bench: Carson Wentz, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Kareem Hunt, John Brown, Raheem Mostert,

Cut: Breshad Perriman, Mike Boone, Allen Lazard, Stephen Gostkowski, Will Dissly, Alexander Mattison

As a Cook owner I would try to keep Mattison.

Is there no two-for-one trade you can make where you get some value and get a additional spot for Mattison.

I wouldn't go for LJ, but I would try to move Moster, because I'm not sure about his future and he just came of a huge game.

Agree with @thebadferret, and keep Mattison. I'd switch out Hunt for Mattison and then try to move any player you don't intend to keep for some swaps in draft RDs/picks.

*certainly try and swing a deal for Lamar IF it doesn't gut your team...especially make the trade if it involves any of your bench, cut list or Landry/Bell, DST/K swap(s) and/or a QB swap.