NBC Sports Edge Forums

Need 1-3 managers for a redraft yahoo fantasy baseball league. League is 12 years old. 6-8 teams each year. 10 hitting categories and 10 pitching categories. $50 dollar fee(first year I cover $30 of your fee) you only pay $20. Top two teams get all prize money. $200-100 if 6 teams. $260-140 if 8 teams. Already have 5 returning teams from last season. 

It's a live snaking draft, order determined by yahoo. 28 roster spots. c 1b 2b 3b ss inf (4)of (2) dh 6 bench. 5 sp 3 rp 2 p Categories are HITTING H-R-RBI-2B-HR-BA.SLUG%TB SB BB........ FOR PITCHING IP-W-L-K-ERA WHIP-SV-QS-K/9-K/BB My name is Jeff and we have a lot of fun i this league. Let me know if your interested or have any questions.

Hi Jay, thanks for the response. I'm considering using LeagueSafe because of my 2 most recent responses to my post asking about it. I've been using PayPal in the past. But I can switch to LeagueSafe if that's a difference maker for you. I have another guy interested and he asked about LeagueSafe also. Love to have you in my league Jay!

Thanks for the response Dan. I am trying to expand to 8 teams to water down the talent pool some. And I will if I can. Still plenty of time before season starts and I've had several responses already. I might consider adding a position or two if that would be a difference maker for you. I do have seasoned managers who have been with me a long time and who are very skilled and active managers. I will cover $30 (of $50) of your first year entry fee. Payout would be full for you placed in the money. You can see my 10x10 categories in my previous post. I looked at your profile, you seem talented. My name is Jeff and I would love to have you in my league. Let me know if you have any more questions........thanks again     Jeff

Hey thanks for the response. My current draft date is Sunday Mar. 22nd 6 pm pst. But I'm flexible and can change the draft time and date to meet all of our schedules. League is already up and running. if you would like an invite our have any questions let me know. As stated, first year I pay $30 of your $50 entry fee. Lots of categories and deep rosters. Lots of fun. Hope you will join....thank Jeff