NBC Sports Edge Forums

Adalberto Mondesi 2020 Outlook

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love Mondesi as a player but as a fantasy investment, he's the definition of high-risk/high-reward. If he makes it through a season healthy he's probably going to smash his ADP that year, but there's

let me know when b ham ever sniffed this stat line....177 games played, 690 at-bats.  23 home runs, 99 RBI, 105 runs, 89 steals. for reference. b ham has a career 21 hrs, 176 rbi, 242 avg 809 gam

I got him at 46 in an NFBC draft. Been serially rosterbating ever since. That and I picked 2 other SS to be safe.

On 9/27/2020 at 1:16 PM, KilloWertz said:

You need to start your own fantasy sports site.  As others have said, aside from a short lull in the middle, he's been one of the best players in all of fantasy baseball for at least a few weeks now.

I wouldn’t give myself too much credit.  Did not use #1 WW priority to claim Mondesi in late August which turned out to be a mistake.  He was still playing wretchedly, showing very little signs of life at the time. /csb 

I would not hesitate to draft by late 4th round next season and just suck up the inevitable cold streak(s), because when he’s on it’s ridiculous plus he’ll carry you in SB. 

8 minutes ago, 80version said:

I would not hesitate to draft by late 4th round next season and just suck up the inevitable cold streak(s), because when he’s on it’s ridiculous plus he’ll carry you in SB. 

zero chance he will be there in the 4th.

last 30 games he was #3 overall player who hit 296, 6 hrs. (not sustainable but you see the upside and talent)

last 45 games he was top 19 overall with 250 avg and only 6 hrs. so give him 15 games to get back to live baseball and recovery from major shoulder inj and hes a fantasy monster