NBC Sports EDGE Forums

What to give up for THE GREEK FREAK - 100% WHIR

Brandayz

So in a 9 cat, 10 team, H2H league

What would you give up for Giannis? Beal + Aldridge in a heartbeat right? If you needed to add one more who should that be?

PG: Morant, Rubio
SG: Beal, Rozier

SF: Hayward,

PF: Collins, Bagley, Vuc, Favors, Bertans

C : Gobert, Capela, Aldridge

IR: Barrett & Porzingis

You could throw in Hayward, but in all honesty if I were the Greek Freak owner I’d want at least Beal+Vuc for one of the better players in fantasy.

Giannis would fit great on your team as it seems you are going for a high FG%, punt FT% team. Good luck!

1 minute ago, gmoneyb said:

You could throw in Hayward, but in all honesty if I were the Greek Freak owner I’d want at least Beal+Vuc for one of the better players in fantasy.

Giannis would fit great on your team as it seems you are going for a high FG%, punt FT% team. Good luck!

So Beal + Aldridge + Hayward for the Greek Freak?

Just now, Brandayz said:

Don't think that's enough. Everybody in my league knows that he can explode one night with 35 points and dissepear the next one with two points

Whats the consensus on Favors? Imo hes worth as much if not more than Gordo when healthy, only concern is the injuries this season. 

2 minutes ago, Sosa said:

Whats the consensus on Favors? Imo hes worth as much if not more than Gordo when healthy, only concern is the injuries this season. 

He dropped Favors right before he went on his DD slate. So has a bitter taste in his mouth about him :D lol . Trust me I have tried with those (also Bagley)

11 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Looking at the situation, I'll join the choir on this one. LMA Beal Hayward

And that ain't too much with Aldridge + Beal's nice playoff schedule. Bucks only has 3-4-3. Just do it for a top 5 player?

Honestly I am in a similar situation right now. I do not think i would give up more than Beal + Aldridge. IF you really want Giannis and he wants more, then maybe you could upgrade aldridge to Capela or Vuc but even that may be too much I am not sure. Or if you want to include a third piece, I wouldn't include anyone better than Barrett, Favours, or at the very very max Bertans.

Please help with my Giannis situation: