NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kobe Bryant 1978 - 2020

2 minutes ago, simon said:

It’s ok guys, we can talk fantasy here. If the event has fantasy implications then we will talk about it, no problem. Are there news of game cancellations? Im thinking they’ll just have a moment of silence, and then proceed with the games.

The first one was way too impending.  The players were there and warmed up, the fans were there... they had to.  Awkward it's in Denver, though.

This one that's starting in three minutes...I dunno?  I would guess it goes.  Now, the other ones...I dunno.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rest in peace Kobe , you’ll forever be missed . A true legend to the game

While I generally don’t mind colorful commentary, this isn’t the place for it. If you want to drop condolences, go for it. If you have something disrespectful to say, don’t say it here. Have no issue

Can’t stop crying bro. I can’t believe this. This guy was my idol. I was born and raised in la. Diehard laker fan ever since I was able to comprehend ball. My dad used to make me go to sleep at 9 when

Posted Images

1 minute ago, oswald737 said:

While I generally don’t mind colorful commentary, this isn’t the place for it. If you want to drop condolences, go for it. If you have something disrespectful to say, don’t say it here. Have no issue dropping the hammer from this point on.

thanks mod for stepping in ❤️

Feel awful for Vanessa To not just lose your husband but your child too. So sad. And let's not forget the other parent/child in the crash too. Just so sad all the way around.

my superhero, the guy that got me into basketball, first jersey i ever got was his #8 reebok jersey, always wore kobes while i was playin, still think that the Kobe IV is the best basketball shoe ever made...this is so sad man...legends never die!

Amazing how some of the players are playing through this. Alot of them im sure knew him well, some are friends of his. I mean i didnt even know the man and im considering skipping the gym tonight. Tough to focus on anything. I guess ill try on focus on that #MambaMentality if i do go. RIP Black Mamba

• Like 1