Kobe Bryant 1978 - 2020

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rest in peace Kobe , you’ll forever be missed . A true legend to the game

While I generally don’t mind colorful commentary, this isn’t the place for it. If you want to drop condolences, go for it. If you have something disrespectful to say, don’t say it here. Have no issue

Can’t stop crying bro. I can’t believe this. This guy was my idol. I was born and raised in la. Diehard laker fan ever since I was able to comprehend ball. My dad used to make me go to sleep at 9 when

Posted Images

OMFG I can’t believe it. I thought it was a hoax until the news fly everywhere. I’m very much stunned and left speechless for a couple minutes. I was still anticipating his HOF speech that’s going to happen soon. I still remember his last game playing against Utah Jazz. If it wasn’t kobe, I don’t think I will be as huge basketball fan as I’m today. I was sad but now I’m sadder. This **** is unreal and sad as f---. It hurts. 

😭😭😭💔💔

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jay_00 said:

Amazing how some of the players are playing through this. Alot of them im sure knew him well, some are friends of his. I mean i didnt even know the man and im considering skipping the gym tonight. Tough to focus on anything. I guess ill try on focus on that #MambaMentality if i do go. RIP Black Mamba

Yea Adam Silver is getting destroyed on Twitter right now for not cancelling the today’s games...

• Root Admin
6 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Yea Adam Silver is getting destroyed on Twitter right now for not cancelling the today’s games...

By the time this dropped and was confirmed, a ton of fans were already on the way or in the arenas, hard to just make them go home.  The late games, I get.  Tough situation for everyone.

• Like 5

Honor Kobe, and the Mamba Mentality, and display some mental fortitude when things aren't going as you wish they would.

Edited by Patrick Bateman
Meh. Let's leave the political/social criticisms for something else.
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Kobe_No_Means_No said:

Rest in peace Kobe 💔

I think it is worth recognizing that Kobe grew as a person since the Colorado incident. As far as I know he's the only high profile sports figure accused of sexual assault who apologized to the victim, and recognized the damage he had done.

• Like 2

Wasn’t the biggest Kobe fan but eventually grew to respect him as his career went on. Regardless it’s f’n Kobe Bryant and I still can’t believe it. So hard to process especially with Lebron just passing him last night.

For people who was born a little before or after MJ retiring the second time and didn’t really watch Jordan in real time (I began high school Kobe’s first year), to y’all, I imagine Kobe was your Jordan.

One of those passings you will never forget where you were when you heard. And being a father of a 16 month old I cannot imagine being on that helicopter with your child. So terrible!

• Like 1