Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Keenan Allen 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

Honestly, it really comes down what the beat reporters are saying before the game. If he looks good/running full speed etc, I think I have to take the plunge. Also depends on your match-up if your favorited or 50-50 and reports aren't great you need to bench him. A 0 is a real killer. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Overreaction of the day, much? He's the WR6 in 0.5 PPR. He hasn't missed a game all year. And the game he's been pulled early he already scored a TD (vs. NO and vs. ATL), so he didn't really burn

I’m still waiting for the ending...who is Nuff and what did he say?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Honestly, it really comes down what the beat reporters are saying before the game. If he looks good/running full speed etc, I think I have to take the plunge. Also depends on your match-up if your favorited or 50-50 and reports aren't great you need to bench him. A 0 is a real killer. 

 

People say you gotta bench him, but on most fantasy teams he was their #1 Wr.  I really don't want to bench him for guys like Emmanual Sanders or Mecole Hardman.  This is the playoffs.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, fantasymad said:

Allen is a gamer will be very surprised if he is not playing. I am just wondering how effective he will be. Anyone's guess at this point. Fantasy football is a coin flip anyway. Feeling lucky? 

It comes down to your options. Not all of us have someone of impact waiting to be slotted in. Injuries happen, not just to Allen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Honestly, it really comes down what the beat reporters are saying before the game. If he looks good/running full speed etc, I think I have to take the plunge. Also depends on your match-up if your favorited or 50-50 and reports aren't great you need to bench him. A 0 is a real killer. 

Projected scores are pure trash on a Thursday afternoon. It should come down to your gut after you have the final info available. 

Edited by Spyplane
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

im actually not worried about KA being inactive... i think he'll be active... i worry far more about how much playing time he'll get or re-injury.  so for me the pracitce squad info doesnt really help here. they have 6 WR's on the active roster so even if mike will is down they'd still have 4 plus whatever KA can give them.

Edited by iamkoza
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

... username checks out 

If he goes for 12/97/2 on my bench I’m not going to be a happy camper. That and I am the favorite in the matchup. Barring a Glazer report that turns me off I’m starting him. Keenan will want to play, the chargers want to beat the raiders.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chargahs said:

If he goes for 12/97/2 on my bench I’m not going to be a happy camper. That and I am the favorite in the matchup. Barring a Glazer report that turns me off I’m starting him. Keenan will want to play, the chargers want to beat the raiders.

 

i hear ya, man ... gl tonite ✌

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chargahs said:

If he goes for 12/97/2 on my bench I’m not going to be a happy camper. That and I am the favorite in the matchup. Barring a Glazer report that turns me off I’m starting him. Keenan will want to play, the chargers want to beat the raiders.

200.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chargahs said:

If he goes for 12/97/2 on my bench I’m not going to be a happy camper. That and I am the favorite in the matchup. Barring a Glazer report that turns me off I’m starting him. Keenan will want to play, the chargers want to beat the raiders.

If you're the favorite, do you want to jeopardize that with a poor outing from an injured player? Seems much more reasonable to find a replacement that could give you a good/decent game and let your other horses take it home. I think that's better than having to rely on everyone else overcoming Allen's shortcomings. I'm in the same boat. Heavy favorite and playing JK Dobbins over Allen in the flex since I'm sure Dobbins will have at least a solid game.

Am I wrong here? Really hate trusting a guy with hamstring worry. So easily reaggravated. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This sucks.  If LAC is without Mike Williams AND Keenan Allen, what is this Chargers offense going to look like?  Less first downs, more Eckler, and maybe they fall behind quicker and Herbert at least gets garbage time with some deep shots but throws more picks?

Was counting on a Herbert-Allen stack.  Anyone rolling the dice with a Herbert-Tyron Johnson stack instead?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

If you're the favorite, do you want to jeopardize that with a poor outing from an injured player? Seems much more reasonable to find a replacement that could give you a good/decent game and let your other horses take it home. I think that's better than having to rely on everyone else overcoming Allen's shortcomings. I'm in the same boat. Heavy favorite and playing JK Dobbins over Allen in the flex since I'm sure Dobbins will have at least a solid game.

Am I wrong here? Really hate trusting a guy with hamstring worry. So easily reaggravated. 

You’re right. If he didn’t return to the game last week and didn’t practice I’d bench him. He came back in and was limited in practice.

 

You’re all overthinking this. If he’s active you start him. Unless Glazer explicitly says “he’s going to play 10% of pass plays”

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chargahs said:

You’re right. If he didn’t return to the game last week and didn’t practice I’d bench him. He came back in and was limited in practice.

 

You’re all overthinking this. If he’s active you start him. Unless Glazer explicitly says “he’s going to play 10% of pass plays”

 

i really hope glazer comes through with the details for us pregame

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...