NBC Sports Edge Forums

Keenan Allen 2020 Outlook

On 10/22/2020 at 9:55 AM, PlayTheWaivers said:

He will need to average 110 yards or get 8-10 TDs to hit this, and he's never hit that TD mark aside from his rookie season when he hit 8.

He is a major bargain this year- be happy with what you're getting. I traded him after Week 1, but have found it is easy to replace WR's off the wire. The dropoff from Allen to Tee Higgins is not as big as you think. 

Name check out

• Haha 1
  • Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Overreaction of the day, much? He's the WR6 in 0.5 PPR. He hasn't missed a game all year. And the game he's been pulled early he already scored a TD (vs. NO and vs. ATL), so he didn't really burn

I’m still waiting for the ending...who is Nuff and what did he say?

Posted Images

I’m all in on Allen finishing as a WR1 for RoS scoring from here on out. This guy has always been amazing. He’s just needed a non-noodle arm QB to get it to him when he’s not WIDE open which he is a lot, but with a real QB he’s basically always open now. I can’t wait to see what the rest of this year brings.

• Like 3

The only thing I see knocking down Allen a teensy tad would be the emergence of Mike Williams, who quietly had a good year last year with old man Rivers at the helm, and then showed up big against the Saints. Think his rapport with Herbert is growing and we're going to see both Williams and Allen eat in this offense, but that potentially means no more 15+ target games for Allen lol.

I don’t see how this guy doesn’t finish top 7 at least ROS. That schedule is juicy af, he’s got a qb willing to target him heavily, he’s one of the most purely talented wrs in the league, and the chargers project to be down more than they’re up. This guys gonna eat. 

• Like 2

I have Keenan in 1 league and trying to buy in another what do you guys see his worth is now and going forward? I'm thinking Mid to low WR1

Herbert's favorite target the schedule seems to be pretty good moving forward and he's past his bye week.

5 minutes ago, dave.zavala89 said:

I have Keenan in 1 league and trying to buy in another what do you guys see his worth is now and going forward? I'm thinking Mid to low WR1

Herbert's favorite target the schedule seems to be pretty good moving forward and he's past his bye week.

Full PPR, top 5.  Set and Forget

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, dave.zavala89 said:

Top 4 WR in PPR, top 8 WR in half PPR, top 12 WR in standard. Ish. WR1, for sure. His volume is unstoppable and Herbert loves him.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BeastOfTheLeast said:

Stud and Herbert will make sure it stays that way. Nuff said 

11 minutes ago, theantishere said:

Lol I read this a couple times and was like “who’s Stud, and how’s he gonna help Herbert make sure it stays that way?”

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
2 hours ago, theantishere said:

Lol I read this a couple times and was like “who’s Stud, and how’s he gonna help Herbert make sure it stays that way?”

1 hour ago, Members_Only_76 said:

literally LOLing here. 

ive said it before but I really think Herberts arm allows Keenan to possibly reach a new height if we can get up to 8 TDs or so. He doesn’t only hyper target him but he’s throwing ropes out there that give a sold half second for keenan to get the ball before defenders can close. He’s also been showing a bit of jamming the ball into tighter windows and throwing up 50/50 balls to him. There’s nothing missing except the TDs, and that can change quickly.  

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, coleworld7 said:

Gotta say Herb has done wonders for his production.. do you guys see him as a low end WR1 ROS?

High end WR1 ROS in PPR. Top 5 easily. There's an even argument to be made that he is the #2 behind Davante if Hopkin's ankle continues to bother him.

Edited by harck
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, harck said:

High end WR1 ROS in PPR. Top 5 easily. There's an even argument to be made that he is the #2 behind Davante if Hopkin's ankle continues to bother him.

Hill & D.K would like a word.  But Keenan is balling tho. 

21 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Hill & D.K would like a word.  But Keenan is balling tho. 

I'd honestly rather have Keenan right now. Probably my Charger fan bias showing, but 19 targets, 13, 15, etc... too good to pass up in PPR combined with the easy schedule.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, harck said:

I'd honestly rather have Keenan right now. Probably my Charger fan bias showing, but 19 targets, 13, 15, etc... too good to pass up in PPR combined with the easy schedule.

definitely Keenan over hill in ppr. Metcalf I could see either side, but the consistency is with keenan for sure.