NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kareem Hunt 2020 Outlook

9 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

I thought the same thing last year when Pittsburgh came into town on a short week, and the Steelers D was elite and were projected to own the Browns. Instead, Browns destroyed the Steelers with Freddie fat Kitchens at the helm. So, anything's possible, and it sounds crazy, but I am betting on the more talented team on a short week vs. a rookie QB that had a shortened off-season.

You're absolutely right. All I'm saying is all odds on the Brownies are 50/50 😂

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is who we thought he was.   A former NFL rushing champion and the best RB on his football team.

The Browns are still the same team that scored 6 points in week 1. They don't get to play the Bengals (missing both Geno Atkins and Mike Daniels) every week and there will be far fewer TDs to go aroun

Lmao   I'd never give up on Khunt not for some piece of sausage like JJS.   I'd just keep pounding Khunt till they couldnt take it anymore.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, RunCMC said:

I also think it's a Chubb blow up game here.

But Hunt is an easy start nearly any matchup, just because of his versatility. 

You can expect Flex numbers at worst, in PPR. Anything else is just gravy on top.

With Kareem you can get 10 fantasy points without ever having to rely on a touchdown. It's one of the things I love about him.

understood, believe me ... but i believe 7 of his touches came in the 4th qtr last week - hoping for some early bingo tonight, and for Burrow & co. to step the eff up. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

I don’t see how you can be worried about starting this guy as a PPR RB or flex based on where he was drafted. His floor is pretty safe in that he won’t lay a total dud.

I'm feeling this way for sure. Unless Chubb royally screws up or gets injured, Hunt is going to get a handful of runs in each game on top of a handful of catches. He will have a game or two where he goes off, but realistically, I see him putting up 8-12 points on average per game. Good enough for a weekly Flex play.

Edited by Gootz
6 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i can see a 25-30 carry night for Chubb incoming ... he barely saw the field in the 4th qtr last Sunday, so he's rested, and i think they feed him bigly. 

28/172/2

... dunno what that leaves for KH, but let's see 🤷‍♂️

😬

5 minutes ago, Rozr1 said:

Damnit, not gonna even think about anyone else for my flex RoS, might even put him as rb2 over Carson. Just wish he was in a position where he was the main rb to really feast.

He wasn’t even involved until the game felt out of reach...but when he was, Jesus- was an absolute beast per touch. Tried stacking browns defense with him...you’d think when the bengals give up 50 FANTASY POINTS to rbs that the defense would have a good game? NOPE

• Like 1

That was a rollercoaster of emotions though. Barely sniffed the field that first half. I thought he was going to have zero touches at half time late into the 2nd qtr. End result was great but the usage was so frustrating for a chunk of that game, it scared me for a bit.

Edited by Trifecta
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Trifecta said:

That was a rollercoaster of emotions though. Barely sniffed the field that first half. I thought he was going to have zero touches at half time late into the 2nf qtr. End result was great but the usage was so frustrating for a chunk of that game it scared me for a bit.

Yea I was feeling ok about my last minute switch putting in rojo over hunt in the 1st half... Pissed at the end lol, doubt rojo getting me 23 pts

Edited by Rozr1
7 minutes ago, LongBalls said:

Is he like nearly a must start ROS?

In full point or half point PPR, probably at RB2/FLEX. 

He is certainly the 1B to Chubb, but not in all gamescripts. If the Browns are down, Hunt gets the passing work, if they are up by a lot and Chubb has gotten his touches already, Hunt gets work, and if the Browns are in a close one, Hunt gets the passing work. Think thats a safe 12-15+ touches every week.

And with how efficient this guy is with the touches that he does get, and how good he really is... I think thats must Start territory for those positions on your roster.

Edited by next big thing cp84
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just traded for him after the game in my 0.5 PPR league.

DJ Chark, Zack Moss for Kareem Hunt, Marvin Jones.

Hope it pans out. The dude is a stud, and hopefully they use him at the goal line from now on after Chubb couldn't get in.