NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kareem Hunt 2020 Outlook

21 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

And in that low touch, negative game script for Hunt, if you take away both TDs, he netted 12 PPR points. So this looks to be roughly his floor? That's not a sell-high; that's a ride-all-the-way.

Pretty much this. Now let's all stop with the Chubb vs Hunt, sell high / buy low non sense.

It's getting really tiring. 

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is who we thought he was.   A former NFL rushing champion and the best RB on his football team.

The Browns are still the same team that scored 6 points in week 1. They don't get to play the Bengals (missing both Geno Atkins and Mike Daniels) every week and there will be far fewer TDs to go aroun

Lmao   I'd never give up on Khunt not for some piece of sausage like JJS.   I'd just keep pounding Khunt till they couldnt take it anymore.

Posted Images

You gotta keep Hunt unless some dolt is trading a rock solid rb prospect like Taylor. Not sure  I would want Carson or ekeler over Hunt right now considering the untapped upside of Chubb injury. Once Hunt puts 4 pts up then we can complain, but he only did that end of season last year when browns were just over Freddie kitchens .

25 minutes ago, rasrar said:

What kind of usage should we expect against Washington? I think it'll be a close game, WSH has a good D-Line.. makes me a *little* worried about Hunt's usage this week. 

What do you guys think?

If knew what kind of touches to expect, I’d be a rich man. 

I’ll say this: running straight at their line will be tougher than doing it to Cincy. So maybe more passes to Hunt are in order. Having said that, they seem to like Chubby in the passing game too. 

🤷‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, rasrar said:

What kind of usage should we expect against Washington? I think it'll be a close game, WSH has a good D-Line.. makes me a *little* worried about Hunt's usage this week. 

What do you guys think?

Floor 10 Ceiling 23. That's the Kareem Hunt experience this year. 

23 minutes ago, hubbell525 said:

Would you guys Pull the trigger if you were going to get a solid WR2 in JuJu for Hunt straight up? What's his trade value right now?

I think that value is fari, but find a different WR in that same tier. Because like the others said... Ben.

23 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Lord knows this is unfortunate but true, I've been victimized by it a couple times.

yep. 

hey, who knows ... maybe he does go the full 16, what with it being 2020 and all ... but it's not the game of chicken i wanna play when dealing an asset like Khunt. 

• Haha 1
Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

yep. 

hey, who knows ... maybe he does go the full 16, what with it being 2020 and all ... but it's not the game of chicken i wanna play when dealing an asset like Khunt. 

Lmao

I'd never give up on Khunt not for some piece of sausage like JJS.

I'd just keep pounding Khunt till they couldnt take it anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
7 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

... especially after Chubb softens it up 

They can both soften em up. Bam Bam

Hoping for a heavy dose of the run game tomorrow, to try & eliminate that pass rush. 

11 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

So you're saying Chubb first for the Browns, then KHunt second, almost like an afterthought? Seems a little backwards to me, but hey, I'll try anything once.

Backwards in a sanitary sense but that's it.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

He always delivers...

had that last FG drive all to his lonesome ... got up to 50 yds rushing, then lost 4, aaaand FG. 

hate to lose a precious pernt, but no complaints considering it was FULL CHUBB today - i'll take my 13 pts ✌