NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kareem Hunt 2020 Outlook

K197040

2 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Do we feel the upside is there with him slightly hobbled? Elevated risk for re-injury? I do feel this is a great matchup for him and set up for him to potentially eat. 

Just gotta cross your fingers & hope for the best.

I much rather start Hunt over most low-end RB2/WR2

Over all RB3/WR3 

And every TE outside the big4, maybe. 

• Like 1

This is why he was the best mid round RB pick.  Just keeps putting up solid stats and then if he has to take over for Chubb instantly becomes a monster fantasy asset.  

24 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Could have even had a better day. Got tackled on the 1 then they tossed it to Hooper for a short TD

That totally blew, I was soooo hot when that happened.

Atleast let the man get 1 GL carry right after. 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 1

Loved this CLE game plan today. After Chubb left, Hunt was clearly the lead, but they mixed in a good dose of both their other two backs - playing smart to give an already hurt Hunt some breathing room. 

Their OL play, and game planning, has been no joke so far. If Hunt stays healthy and holds lead dog role for any length of time he'll be feasting weekly.

1 minute ago, JAG_challam said:

Loved this CLE game plan today. After Chubb left, Hunt was clearly the lead, but they mixed in a good dose of both their other two backs - playing smart to give an already hurt Hunt some breathing room. 

Their OL play, and game planning, has been no joke so far. If Hunt stays healthy and holds lead dog role for any length of time he'll be feasting weekly.

Dolts/Stillers on deck ... Indy slloooowwwwsss games down to a snails pace, and the Stillers D is formidable - not the best matchups, but he finally gets his chance to kick the tires as featured back. 

Stefanski was a godsend for this franchise ... lookin' forward to no less than top tier rb1 #s despite the unfriendly opposition.  

19 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Dolts/Stillers on deck ... Indy slloooowwwwsss games down to a snails pace, and the Stillers D is formidable - not the best matchups, but he finally gets his chance to kick the tires as featured back. 

Stefanski was a godsend for this franchise ... lookin' forward to no less than top tier rb1 #s despite the unfriendly opposition.  

Agreed on the next two matchups but I guess the upside is we won't be concerned about his splits while sharing with Chubb. Volume should make up for the tougher opponents. 

Just now, kidsgotsoul said:

Agreed on the next two matchups but I guess the upside is we won't be concerned about his splits while sharing with Chubb. Volume should make up for the tougher opponents. 

ya know, if he's getting all the passing downs/2 minute/hurry up/etc, then i have zero issue with Stefanski liberally sprinkling the other cats in to keep our boy here fresh ... 65-70% snap rate makes Khunt a top 6 rb1. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

ya know, if he's getting all the passing downs/2 minute/hurry up/etc, then i have zero issue with Stefanski liberally sprinkling the other cats in to keep our boy here fresh ... 65-70% snap rate makes Khunt a top 6 rb1. 

I'd go as far as to say Hunt has as good a shot as any in the league at being the top fantasy RB while he's on top of their depth chart. 

5 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

I'd go as far as to say Hunt has as good a shot as any in the league at being the top fantasy RB while he's on top of their depth chart. 

Kamara/Cook/Zeke ... only guys i'd take ahead of him atm - but we still gotsta play the games, amirite?

(not wanting to jinx) 🐴