NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kareem Hunt 2020 Outlook

Don’t like it against giants. Benched him but didn’t affect me fortunately. Giants offense can’t muster anything...only hope here is 40 total rb touches next week and baker is hero ball these days...rushing tds and hogging red zone at times now.

basically a flex option next two weeks vs nyg and nyj IMO

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is who we thought he was.   A former NFL rushing champion and the best RB on his football team.

The Browns are still the same team that scored 6 points in week 1. They don't get to play the Bengals (missing both Geno Atkins and Mike Daniels) every week and there will be far fewer TDs to go aroun

Lmao   I'd never give up on Khunt not for some piece of sausage like JJS.   I'd just keep pounding Khunt till they couldnt take it anymore.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

It's a toss-up. 

It doesn't really matter who the opponent is. They call plays for Hunt, and if he scores a TD, it's a normal output.

extremely high variance for sure...he’s a candidate to pick to start if you’re an underdog IMO

Seven targets that's what I'm talking about. Guy is basically guaranteed 12-15 touches per week, with some of them being in high-value situations. Hopefully they have re-committed to using him in the passing game. He's a top-24 RB weekly and I prefer him to many of the other committee situations (Pitts, Balt, SF, etc.).

Cleveland should blow-out the Giants so hopefully lots of garbage time.

Don't like playing him in games where the Browns are expected to lead. Giants offense hasn't been the same since Jones wrecked his hammy. Think both these two final weeks Hunt has a dangerously low floor as Chubb will just ground and pound. A lot of Hunt's production comes from 3rd and 4th quarter hurry up offense when the Browns play from behind.

6 minutes ago, harck said:

Don't like playing him in games where the Browns are expected to lead. Giants offense hasn't been the same since Jones wrecked his hammy. Think both these two final weeks Hunt has a dangerously low floor as Chubb will just ground and pound. A lot of Hunt's production comes from 3rd and 4th quarter hurry up offense when the Browns play from behind.

Chubb doesn't get more than 20 carries, so the flip side to this is if its a blowout, Hunt would be in there killing the clock against an abused and tired defense. Browns have showed time and again that these two can both eat. The wildcard is Mayfield trying to go air road and vulture red zone tds. If he reverts back to his crappy self, I like both RBs this game. 

Edited by noles1983
39 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

Hunt would be in there killing the clock against an abused and tired defense

This has happened in past games. I remember a blowout game a few weeks back when Hunt was in on every down and was only spelled by Chubb occasionally.

13 minutes ago, BiggyBiggy said:

What's everyone's thoughts on Hunt this week? Outside of the 2 touchdown game a few weeks back he hasn't really shown up for the past 2 months.

Hit or miss but i am starting him over drake (ppr). Mainly because i am sick of watching drake’s 2 ypc

• Like 1

Starting with confidence. His floor is typically 9-10 points with last week being his worst game of the year. Browns missing their 4 starting WR in this one so it would be crazy to think Hunt & Chubb aren’t going to dominate offensive touches. 

Edited by mikepferrara