NBC Sports Edge Forums

Fair trade for sure.  However I tend to lean towards hitters, so I personally would keep the Eloy side.  May is no slouch, and you have enough usable SP to start each week.  Carlson is nice, but who knows how much PT hes really gonna get in St Louis.  Karinchak is no joke either, and you could surely use the RP help.  With holds as a category, I would hold him (no pun intended).  Brennan Davis could reach the top 50 prospects this season if all goes well.  He has talent as well.  IMO, I would keep Eloy and company and pass on the SP for now.  

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, TheTruth024 said:

Fair trade for sure.  However I tend to lean towards hitters, so I personally would keep the Eloy side.  May is no slouch, and you have enough usable SP to start each week.  Carlson is nice, but who knows how much PT hes really gonna get in St Louis.  Karinchak is no joke either, and you could surely use the RP help.  With holds as a category, I would hold him (no pun intended).  Brennan Davis could reach the top 50 prospects this season if all goes well.  He has talent as well.  IMO, I would keep Eloy and company and pass on the SP for now.  

Thanks.  That makes sense.  

Bieber is just super tempting at 24 y.o.

14 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Would help to note the scoring...points v roto/cats can make for significant leans. That said I would prob favor first group.

Hey, this is from my sig:

R / HR / RBI / SB / AVG / OPS / W / SV / HD / K / ERA / WHIP

It is h2h cats