NBC Sports Edge Forums

My Embiid for his Paul George - WHIR as usual

H2H 8-team 9-cat

Im planning to trade my embiid for PG13 to improve my 3’s and stls. Is it a fair trade?

also, this will let the other gm field KAT and Embiid which is very formidable (albeit injury prone) duo. My frontcourt consists of whiteside, ayton, collins and bam so i think i can go toe to toe.

It's pretty close.  I would say Embiid is a bit better than PG.  There are no center that gives what Embiid gives on a fantasy level however there are other lower level players that give similar value of what PG gives.

Embiid strengths: shoots 3s, high reb rate, takes a lot of fouls and shoots at 83% (FT anchor), good block for a center.

PG strengths: takes a lot of 3s hits it at high clip, gets a lot of steals (gamble maybe)

If you really really really like PG I would do it but I just think Embiid is a better fantasy asset than PG.  maybe try pry PG with BAM ?  Reason I say this is whiteside, ayton, collins, Embiid all have good FT%

• Thanks 1