NBC Sports Edge Forums

Derrick Henry 2020 Outlook

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Barkley - Out for season CMC - Has been out most of the season who knows his status for rest of season Sanders - in and out of the lineup Drake - Huge bust before getting injured M

If Henry got COVID his body would immediately synthesize an antiviral to it. Henry would then exhale it throughout the Western Hemisphere (at minimum), ending the pandemic.   (Alshon's soft tissu

update?

Posted Images

Any chance we see an uptick in catches for Henry this year? I know Tanny was hyping up his pass-catching skills in the offseason, but that could've just been typical positive training camp speak. If he could up it to around the 30 mark that would be huge.

41 minutes ago, atrium said:

Any chance we see an uptick in catches for Henry this year? I know Tanny was hyping up his pass-catching skills in the offseason, but that could've just been typical positive training camp speak. If he could up it to around the 30 mark that would be huge.

Will find out today. He is pretty much all they got back there. Good chance for him to secure three down work.

Henry as a three down back is damn scary for everyone that doesn't own him.

• Like 1

Anyone recall where DEN's run D landed last year? I know they have a couple injuries.

Even if that run D is above average, hoping a Sutton injury plus D. Lock with no reps = a clunky offense that will not run away from TN.

Well that was underwhelming. I'm not saying he's not very good, nor am I saying he won't be productive this year, but this being the first time I own him, it's much different than the other top guys. They have highlight plays regularly. He seems to be more a points by attrition type. I've never seen a more uninspiring 15 fantasy points. 

4 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Well that was underwhelming. I'm not saying he's not very good, nor am I saying he won't be productive this year, but this being the first time I own him, it's much different than the other top guys. They have highlight plays regularly. He seems to be more a points by attrition type. I've never seen a more uninspiring 15 fantasy points. 

I mean most games his longest run isn't 13 yards.... this was an outlier, grind it out type of game. And yeah, he didn't look very good running the ball tonight. But I suspect it won't take him long to be back reeling off 67 yard TD run highlights.

I'm still not convinced he's going to be a factor in the passing game though, unfortunately.

25 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Yeah he's not the guy that makes people miss like Aaron Jones or Kamara. He's the guy that is bigger and faster than those guys and will make you pay big time once he gets past the second level. He can handle ALL THE CARRIES and ALL THE GOALINE WORK, and this was just a volume floor game for him, without a touchdown. Don't worry, next week Jacksonville will be paying their respects to KING HENRY with a 3 touchdown game.

Edited by n4sa
  • Like 1

Dude got 131 yards and actually managed to get some receptions in a flat out grind it out game but people will find something to complain about.

12 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Thank you to the owner who took Henry ahead of me instead of Dalvin Cook. Going to send cookies.

Cook had 48 total yards, less receptions than Henry, only 13 touches, Mattison had 1/3 of the carries, and Mattison significantly outperformed Cook.

Sure though. He managed to get 2 short TDs so he’s better than Henry. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1