Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Derrick Henry 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Barkley - Out for season CMC - Has been out most of the season who knows his status for rest of season Sanders - in and out of the lineup Drake - Huge bust before getting injured M

If Henry got COVID his body would immediately synthesize an antiviral to it. Henry would then exhale it throughout the Western Hemisphere (at minimum), ending the pandemic.   (Alshon's soft tissu

update?

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, csv2209 said:

How do we feel about his matchup against a very stout PIT Defense?

Not great. He'll be TD dependent. Although admittedly I think he'll punch one in. I'd expect 25 for 80 with a catch and a TD. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Not great. He'll be TD dependent. Although admittedly I think he'll punch one in. I'd expect 25 for 80 with a catch and a TD. 

Like this analysis but it really depends on which versions of Ben and Connor show up. If they have a shell of themself, they could feed Henry and eventually get a couple TDs but if this game turns into a shoot out youre going to get more of a floor game

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

With the Steelers/Titans game getting pushed back to Tuesday, how are leagues going to work out the scoring?

I'm on espn fantasy and currently for derrick henry it just says postponed. Do you guys think that the fantasy apps will fix this or is it something league managers will have to deal with?

Either way I need henry this week. What is everyone's thoughts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jkendrick2 said:

With the Steelers/Titans game getting pushed back to Tuesday, how are leagues going to work out the scoring?

I'm on espn fantasy and currently for derrick henry it just says postponed. Do you guys think that the fantasy apps will fix this or is it something league managers will have to deal with?

Either way I need henry this week. What is everyone's thoughts?

i wouldnt trust espn to make any quick adjustments like that i just wouldnt play anyone in that game tbh

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, meekzy said:

i wouldnt trust espn to make any quick adjustments like that i just wouldnt play anyone in that game tbh

I rather take a zero than bench Henry for like Cam Akers.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tierjerk said:

So...

I guess it’s somewhat safe to assume were not gonna have Henry for the second straight week?

It is dicey--at best. Crushing me, as I have a lot of exposure to him and Jonnu.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tierjerk said:

So...

I guess it’s somewhat safe to assume were not gonna have Henry for the second straight week?

I'd certainly plan on it. It's far from a guarantee but you've gotta make alternate arrangements sooner than later just in case. 

And not that this specifically is in any way Henry's fault but we're quickly moving from slow start to pretty massive bust. 

Edited by BGDDYKWL
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

I'd certainly plan on it. It's far from a guarantee but you've gotta make alternate arrangements sooner than later just in case. 

And not that this specifically is in any way Henry's fault but we're quickly moving from slow start to pretty massive bust

Here we go again....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

And not that this specifically is in any way Henry's fault but we're quickly moving from slow start to pretty massive bust. 

Seriously. This dude should have been working on a COVID vaccine this entire time so he can play instead of wasting his time.

200.gif

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TedStriker said:

Here we go again....

Lmao, in no way do I think Henry is even close to a bust. The touches are there and he’s coming off a great performance. 
 

this issue of availability is not his fault and I think if the Titans go three consecutive days with no positive tests they can practice in their facilities. “bust” is not the appropriate label here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of things stacking up against TEN this week IF they even play... They have no receiving options to keep a very good Bill's offense honest against the run (Humphries and Davis now on COVID-IR, and AJ still not having the chance practice), and while that could mean that that TEN is going to lean on the run even more I'm sadly considering fading from Henry this week.  [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, csv2209 said:

A lot of things stacking up against TEN this week IF they even play... They have no receiving options to keep a very good Bill's offense honest against the run (Humphries and Davis now on COVID-IR, and AJ still not having the chance practice), and while that could mean that that TEN is going to lean on the run even more I'm sadly considering fading from Henry this week.  [...]


[...] If Henry is playing, I’m definitely starting him [...]. Luckily the Colts have a late game and we should have clarity on the Titans situation by then.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...